COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sell me things you don't want out of your budscription....(if i dont' have it)

5 posters

Go down

Sell me things you don't want out of your budscription....(if  i dont' have it) Empty Sell me things you don't want out of your budscription....(if i dont' have it)

Post  Mendez Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 am

So as the title reads. shoot me a PM with what you don't want or have dupes. Prints, vinyl, etc...mostly budscription exclusives since I am pretty up to date with public available pieces.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Sell me things you don't want out of your budscription....(if  i dont' have it) Empty Re: Sell me things you don't want out of your budscription....(if i dont' have it)

Post  BigC Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am

I'm pretty sure the only thing limited to budscribers thus far has been the 3" motorbot mummy. And now this size of the stainboy print. There will be a different colored stencil of the DUD's some time in the future.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Sell me things you don't want out of your budscription....(if  i dont' have it) Empty Re: Sell me things you don't want out of your budscription....(if i dont' have it)

Post  marshhouse Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Wasn't the Blue Candypaint a sub release?
marshhouse
marshhouse
CAD Grunt

http://www.marshhouseart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Blue Candypaint was part of the Budscription, but not exclusive to them.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm

check out my sales thread for some great budscription stuff.
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Quiz wrote:check out my sales thread for some great budscription stuff.

yeah. the only thing I need is the 2 variants of the new Beatercat
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum