COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many posts do I need before I can PM

+3
Riffbear
DanHazard
Goschi10
7 posters

Go down

How many posts do I need before I can PM Empty How many posts do I need before I can PM

Post  Goschi10 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Not too new to playge or squadt but I am pretty new to using the forum and I want to PM people that are selling things, but it says I have not reached the post limit yet. mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2
Goschi10
Goschi10
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

How many posts do I need before I can PM Empty Re: How many posts do I need before I can PM

Post  DanHazard Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 pm

25 I think.
DanHazard
DanHazard
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

How many posts do I need before I can PM Empty 25

Post  Goschi10 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 pm

DanHazard wrote:25 I think.

But Im at 28
Goschi10
Goschi10
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

How many posts do I need before I can PM Empty 25

Post  Goschi10 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Yea I just tried again and I am still no good
Goschi10
Goschi10
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

How many posts do I need before I can PM Empty Re: How many posts do I need before I can PM

Post  DanHazard Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Yeah, I guess it's 50 then? I'm not sure, I swear it was posted somewhere.
DanHazard
DanHazard
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffbear Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:53 pm

DanHazard wrote:Yeah, I guess it's 50 then?  I'm not sure, I swear it was posted somewhere.

Ha I recently asked the same thing..
Yeah its 50 apparently..

I seriously don't understand why tho?

Could someone explain why a collectibles site that could potentially help collectors buy / sell have such a thing in place?
Cheers
Riffbear
Riffbear
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:28 pm

It's to prevent people to join with the sole purpose of buying/selling and not interacting with the members and community that this line was built upon. It's what set Squadts apart from other collectibles and FERG as an artist.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimp_Nugget Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:08 am

Yep.
It's maddening when you're new and excited about something and you can't reach out.

But if you post your email in the thread or request their email.
You can get PMs , you just can't send.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:51 am

CankleBreaker wrote:It's to prevent people to join with the sole purpose of buying/selling and not interacting with the members and community that this line was built upon. It's what set Squadts apart from other collectibles and FERG as an artist.
Well explained brother cheers bow
I have to say do to the interactive chat the forum created, I've met a lot of cool , and amazing people.
I now have some really great friends from it, and who I talk to almost daily, or weekly!
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:01 am

It was a smart move and I'm grateful for it. I know CAD is slower these days but I still feel more community here than I do on any other toy forum.
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:11 am

InebriatedGnome wrote:It was a smart move and I'm grateful for it. I know CAD is slower these days but I still feel more community here than I do on any other toy forum.
I feel it has gotten slow by far, before I couldn't even be quick enough to score or talk to someone. Lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Riffbear Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:48 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:It's to prevent people to join with the sole purpose of buying/selling and not interacting with the members and community that this line was built upon. It's what set Squadts apart from other collectibles and FERG as an artist.

Fair call!

Makes total sense..
Seems community spirit these days has fallen by the way side so I'm all for a forum thats wanting to re obtain community vibes. clap
Riffbear
Riffbear
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum