COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB SDCC Ghost, launch party Nozzel, assembly tongueless ghost

3 posters

Go down

WTB SDCC Ghost, launch party Nozzel, assembly tongueless ghost  Empty WTB SDCC Ghost, launch party Nozzel, assembly tongueless ghost

Post  NSXpert Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 am

Updated list: looking for Opprsr sets currently. Need both Nozzel and gassed. ISo playge rats as well. Also looking for Ferg prints. Thanks!

Hey gang please hit me up if you have any of the figures in the title. Paypal ready. Also looking for tactical backpack. Email is NSXpert@gmail.com. Ill be easier to get a hold of there.

Last edited by NSXpert on Mon May 21, 2018 9:48 am; edited 4 times in total
NSXpert
NSXpert
Pyle

Back to top Go down

WTB SDCC Ghost, launch party Nozzel, assembly tongueless ghost  Empty Re: WTB SDCC Ghost, launch party Nozzel, assembly tongueless ghost

Post  CankleBreaker Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Emailed.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

WTB SDCC Ghost, launch party Nozzel, assembly tongueless ghost  Empty Re: WTB SDCC Ghost, launch party Nozzel, assembly tongueless ghost

Post  patrick40 Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Emailed cyclops
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  NSXpert Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:27 pm

Hey guys just an update. It seems I’ve secured the No. 7, the 45 clean and the 10.. now I need the two docs regular and Albino and a Nuuk. Thanks to all that have helped so far. You guys rock!

Sent from Topic'it App
NSXpert
NSXpert
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum