COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY!

+10
Mendez
ofwolfandman
BigC
darkghost973
ontheDL
fender
riddlped
Admin
colbert
EL PADRINO
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY!

Post  ontheDL Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Buy em up peeps!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY!

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 pm

darkghost973 wrote:nice AA quote gave me a flash back of a rehab, but seriously i think you need to give me the ghost squadt to hold on to til you get your live in order Very Happy would you be interested in trading a wwrp bramble? Suspect

no but i am interested in cash as you can see from my avatar! clown
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 pm

some lucky motherfucker just bought the whole set!!! confused No Mad Sad

my emoticons are going crazy LOL>
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 pm

How much Question
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 pm

a trillion dollars. silent
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

I have a set of doubles I'll sell for 2. Hit me up.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Just read your thread on the KR sales board.....HILARIOUS Laughing
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

after the dude pays ill let you know.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Subject: You've got money!

thank you vtoyz for the purchase. i will throw in some extras for you. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! - Page 2 Empty What the F__K!

Post  ofwolfandman Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 am

ofwolfandman wrote:cyclops
Haha! Next subject please!
How about a ferg and ashley wood robot Squadt?

I have no idea how this got on the sale page!!!
I must have been rushing. Sorry about that!
lol!
ofwolfandman
ofwolfandman
Pyle

Back to top Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! - Page 2 Empty What do you have left?

Post  Hollywood Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 am

Which Squadts do you have left please?

D
Hollywood
Hollywood
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  alex lomas Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:54 am

how much are the squadts. and can i buy them seprate and at a low price coz i want to get started on them
alex lomas
alex lomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:58 am

Ahhforthelove of ffuuuck, people. This thread hasn't been posted in for well over a year. These are not the Squadts you're looking for. Quit reanimating dead threads.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 am

man.. at first I thought EL was going cold turkey again lol, then saw the post account. Way to bring the dead back to life bro, wanna reanimate a 2003 post? (if there is even one that old)
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Send him a PM instead Smile
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:09 pm

The best way to avoid this madness is for the seller to add -SOLD- to the title of the thread when the item(s) sell.
Please keep this in mind when you sell stuff on CAD.
study
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2