COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?)

2 posters

Go down

Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?) Empty Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?)

Post  Mendez Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Man, I really want a Blue 10" icebot from RGG but they want more than the toy it self for shipping. Anyone happen to have one they'd get rid of or in the UK near RGG and could mule? Please reach out to me. Thanks.
Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?) Rgg_icebot_10_inch

Dalek x RGG Exclusive
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?) Empty Re: Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?)

Post  dreamattack27 Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Good luck! I hope someone can help you out. I looked into that one as well, but it's crazy money for shipping and it's not even very heavy. I had the same issue with thd yellow Selfridges Labbit. I want one SO bad but it was gonna cost upward of $250 when shipping was calculated. Sad
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?) Empty Re: Richard Goodall Gallery x Dalek :: BLUE 10" Icebot (mule service?)

Post  Mendez Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 pm

yeah man, this thing weighs about 6 oz tops and they want $50+ for shipping
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down