COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nozzel 02 to trade for KW copperhead. plus buds.

2 posters

Go down

nozzel 02 to trade for KW copperhead. plus buds. Empty nozzel 02 to trade for KW copperhead. plus buds.

Post  EL PADRINO Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Have an extra nozzel 02 for trade on a copperhead. im so fuckin pissed im missing these!!!!

also have a lot of other stuff to trade or sell

clear che, red che, black che, abombs, smile fuckers, bud s1 + s2, Gohsted s3, Mad s3 (dont really want to trade this but i will if i have to)

kozik sqwert

shit ill even trade my kozik 9" anarchy set for both versions if anyone should be so kind!!! (i paid $220 for the white one shipped so i think its a fair deal).

mummy bud 9"

tons of s2 buds, blind boxed s2 buds,

i can probably get a hold of an extra gassed 02, and chip 03.

HOLLA @ ME if any of these things sound interesting to you.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

nozzel 02 to trade for KW copperhead. plus buds. Empty Re: nozzel 02 to trade for KW copperhead. plus buds.

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 pm

El-P's a great guy to trade with. Somebody ought to help him out. I would, but I'm too broke to buy both of them myself.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

nozzel 02 to trade for KW copperhead. plus buds. Empty Re: nozzel 02 to trade for KW copperhead. plus buds.

Post  EL PADRINO Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 pm

thx man!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum