COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for first and second release squadt.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for first and second release squadt. Empty Looking for first and second release squadt.

Post  jrzygal22 Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:58 pm

My old man's birthday is soon and I am looking for the first and second release squadt if you have just one let me know.
Thanks
jrzygal22
jrzygal22

Back to top Go down

Looking for first and second release squadt. Empty Re: Looking for first and second release squadt.

Post  Quiz Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm

bump - good luck - somebody help her out...
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Looking for first and second release squadt. Empty Re: Looking for first and second release squadt.

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Check out the private collection sale at redhotrobot.net

The $200 each Gohst and Nozzle were the first two releases. You may be able to find them on Ebay as well.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jrzygal22 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 pm

thanks so much for your help are they always priced that high on red hot robot Sad
jrzygal22
jrzygal22

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 pm

$200 is a fair price for a S1 Nozzel. If you get one for less you got a great deal.
$150 is a fair price for a S1 Gassed, the one that is for sale on RHR is a bit expensive, but in either case you are unlikely to find either toy in the $80-120 range the way you can with most of the more recent Squadts.

These toys were released nearly a year ago now, and the Nozzel (the first Squadt ever) sold out of its limited run on 100 toys in about an hour and a half. The Gassed I seem to remember sold out of its 100 toy run in about 5 minutes.

The three series1 Squadt (Nozzel, Gohst & Gassed 001) were limited to 100 toys each. More recent series (2 & 3 so far) are limited to 200 toys each I think, which makes them somewhat more readily available on the aftermarket after the official release has sold out.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down