COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"WTFUCK is in the Box???"Box - [CAD Exclusive] updated*

+57
Gatiio
ilovefreestufftoo
nameBRAND
manny
Neo_182
THE LOOCH
ezramyl
Hollywood
sumatra71
CumSquadts
eldoobya
Blood101
VanBeater
LizzieTQ
Spaztrick
MadMex
vinylgoddess
EvilGuitars.com
Stingers
doug
antonin
benswift
thedon
Chef Ferrari
Kristofer
xianricca
cheapass
Quiz
BRiZL
ontheDL
wpaarts
nyhousekid
Eric
Mendez
motaku73
colbert
fender
ASPrintingPress
Attila The Dan
DannyCassette
Mikeyk
Rev. Mike
Assburrito!
EL PADRINO
SecurityGeek
whacko
dreamattack27
RallyeX
darkghost973
Crow
Colossus of Destiny
BTYHP
BigC
Nocash138
84tigers
jorester
Admin
61 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

"WTFUCK is in the Box???"Box - [CAD Exclusive] updated* - Page 12 Empty Re: "WTFUCK is in the Box???"Box - [CAD Exclusive] updated*

Post  ontheDL Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 am

Admin wrote:because i will be busy with flatstock they will be shipped in stages. ...and they will start shipping tomorrow if all goes as planned. cyclops

Maybe I misinterpreted...Does this mean there's more than one box?
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

"WTFUCK is in the Box???"Box - [CAD Exclusive] updated* - Page 12 Empty Re: "WTFUCK is in the Box???"Box - [CAD Exclusive] updated*

Post  darkghost973 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 am

the fbomb fucking rules Twisted Evil I should have wtf box tomorrow bounce
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am

ontheDL wrote:Nice score on the misfortune! I hope to see something awesome come out of that.

No way!! It's perfect as is!. Smile
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 pm

wow...so far no custom squadt and no chrome..i cant wait for me box...oh man a 3" white nade would make me fall over
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Man, you guys are all getting the good stuff! My box doesn't really compare with most. Here's my box:
9" F-Bomb
3" Gohosted
3" Blue Blackout
Blank Crappy Cat
Clear Skllbud
S3 Mad
S3 Kenn Munk
S2 Detroit Rock City
S2 Cloven Poof
S1 Postal
BOTM's - VB Boarhead, reg. Revolver, reg. URFKT2, & reg. Skulliphant
Diesel Fuel Series - the nurse with no eyes.
To be honest I'm kinda bummed about my box. Oh well, the WTF box was still a cool idea.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocash138 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Blank crappy cat was a great pull, i dont see why your complaining.

Assburrito! wrote:Man, you guys are all getting the good stuff! My box doesn't really compare with most. Here's my box:
9" F-Bomb
3" Gohosted
3" Blue Blackout
Blank Crappy Cat
Clear Skllbud
S3 Mad
S3 Kenn Munk
S2 Detroit Rock City
S2 Cloven Poof
S1 Postal
To be honest I'm kinda bummed about my box. Oh well, the WTF box was still a cool idea.
Nocash138
Nocash138
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev. Mike Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:52 pm

I got a an Orange 9" NADE, it's an AP out of 20, otherwise my box is pretty much the same as everyone else. Pretty happy with this, it was a hell of a deal just for the 2 rare 9"ers.
Rev. Mike
Rev. Mike
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:11 pm

nyhousekid wrote:wow...so far no custom squadt and no chrome..i cant wait for me box...oh man a 3" white nade would make me fall over
thats cause i didnt get my box yet lol! the gid sqube with print and mechin 131 with print are still out there as well cheers
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Nocash138 wrote:Blank crappy cat was a great pull, i dont see why your complaining.

You can buy them and they are not that expensive or in that much demand.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 pm

I got a NEWK with box and foil and then a NEWK that was just sealed in a clear plastic bag - weird - anyone ever see a NEWk bud just sealed in plastic?
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ASPrintingPress Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:33 pm

My 3" Crappy Cat was just sealed in a clear plastic bag along with a CC sticker.
ASPrintingPress
ASPrintingPress
CAD Too Buku

http://asprintingpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:10 pm

what was your wtf surprise quiz?
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:24 pm

darkghost973 wrote:what was your wtf surprise quiz?

After the awesome 9" F-bomb - the next rarest would be a clear sqube - looks others got a clear sqube and something else rare, but the rest were buds (awesome buds, but nothing rare.)
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm

if anyone is bummed about their box, i am sorry. i tried to make them all rad.., but i wanted to make some better than others just for the fun of it.

This may make you feel better...or not: The 9" FBOMB and the Ghosted variant will never be officially released. the ONLY way to get one would be from the WTF box, or from me directly.(please don't PM me asking for one). Both of these pieces are crazy rare. cyclops
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Nocash138 wrote:Blank crappy cat was a great pull, i dont see why your complaining.

Assburrito! wrote:Man, you guys are all getting the good stuff! My box doesn't really compare with most. Here's my box:
9" F-Bomb
3" Gohosted
3" Blue Blackout
Blank Crappy Cat
Clear Skllbud
S3 Mad
S3 Kenn Munk
S2 Detroit Rock City
S2 Cloven Poof
S1 Postal

I'm not complaining. I just had my hopes up for something I didn't already have. I'm diggin' the 9" F-Bomb & 3" Gohost variant. Everything else is a double or triple. So I'm not complaining. I'm just bummed out. If Ferg does another WTF box again at some point(and I have the money) I'd buy it!
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:35 pm

hey Ferg - i am not disappointed at all - this was a great treasure hunt - I was just sayin that I was not a lotto winner is all.
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm

C'monnnnnnn big money!!!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Rev. Mike wrote:I got a an Orange 9" NADE, it's an AP out of 20, otherwise my box is pretty much the same as everyone else. Pretty happy with this, it was a hell of a deal just for the 2 rare 9"ers.

Looks like you and I got the same box. Awesome. What # was yours?

And Assburrito, I can understand what you are saying, but if Ferg was selling an Edition of 30 of the 9" Fbomb, I would have paid at least $150 just for that. And then an edition of 30 of the ghosted variant, I would have paid at least $50 for that. The rest is icing on the cake. I know it's hard not to compare with what some of us got, but don't look at it that way. The WTF is like a lottery where we all win, some just win bigger.

So......how would you define Assburrito? is it a large crap? or would it be a Large cock or dildo? C'mon man....you know that made you laugh.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 pm

BigC wrote:
Rev. Mike wrote:I got a an Orange 9" NADE, it's an AP out of 20, otherwise my box is pretty much the same as everyone else. Pretty happy with this, it was a hell of a deal just for the 2 rare 9"ers.

Looks like you and I got the same box. Awesome. What # was yours?

And Assburrito, I can understand what you are saying, but if Ferg was selling an Edition of 30 of the 9" Fbomb, I would have paid at least $150 just for that. And then an edition of 30 of the ghosted variant, I would have paid at least $50 for that. The rest is icing on the cake. I know it's hard not to compare with what some of us got, but don't look at it that way. The WTF is like a lottery where we all win, some just win bigger.

So......how would you define Assburrito? is it a large crap? or would it be a Large cock or dildo? C'mon man....you know that made you laugh.

That would be a BigC!
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 pm

just got my wtf box cheers Im very happy with my pulls Very Happy gid sqube with print Twisted Evil
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Sick. Lots of goodness still out there too!

Post some pics of that print.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ASPrintingPress Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:40 pm

GID Sqube = RAD SHIT (I'm a little jealous) Twisted Evil
ASPrintingPress
ASPrintingPress
CAD Too Buku

http://asprintingpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 pm

ok heres my complete list
1)f-bomb 9"
1)mechin 31 & print
1)ghost varient
1)brian morris series 3
1)mad series 3
1)blackout bud blue
1)jesse ledoux series 3
1)killfish series 1
1)shaving accident series 2
1)skullbud 1.6
1)botm revolve reg
1)botm skpht reg
1)botm urfuckt 2 gold
1) botm yuck budbuddy
1)diesel fuel stainboy the chick
1)van beater print
stickers
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:02 pm

ASPrintingPress wrote:GID Sqube = RAD SHIT (I'm a little jealous) Twisted Evil
dont forget the gid print Wink
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:29 am

Still nothing, guess I'm in the second batch.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next