COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far

+7
darkghost973
mattFoley
dreamattack27
Assburrito!
DannyCassette
whacko
BigC
11 posters

Go down

My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far Empty My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far

Post  BigC Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 am

My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far Dscn0412
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far Empty Re: My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far

Post  BigC Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:52 am

wow........no love for the clockwork?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far Empty Re: My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far

Post  whacko Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:25 am

I think we are all just a little afraid of you....

seriously though, if I had lots of money to blow, I would aquire some of those items.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:35 am

Honestly...I've seen clockwork orange like 5 times. I could go the rest of my life without seeing it again. Good movie but it ranks up there with Rocky Horror Picture Show as cult classics I don't get. Evil Dead 2, Robo Cop, JAWS, Total Recall, Dark Crystal, Warriors, Death Race 2000, and Heavy Metal are true cult classics. Clockwork Orange needs to be thrown in the pile with Romper Stomper and Cannibal Holocaust as just shock movies. For the Hot Topic shopper. Yay Nightmare Before Christmas! No

But still sweet collection Big C! If your a fan of this, its quite impressive! Shocked
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:43 am

DannyCassette wrote:Honestly...I've seen clockwork orange like 5 times. I could go the rest of my life without seeing it again. Good movie but it ranks up there with Rocky Horror Picture Show as cult classics I don't get. Evil Dead 2, Robo Cop, JAWS, Total Recall, Dark Crystal, Warriors, Death Race 2000, and Heavy Metal are true cult classics. Clockwork Orange needs to be thrown in the pile with Romper Stomper and Cannibal Holocaust as just shock movies. For the Hot Topic shopper. Yay Nightmare Before Christmas! No

But still sweet collection Big C! If your a fan of this, its quite impressive! Shocked

Holy Wow!!!! Ranking Clockwork below ED2, Robocop, Total Recall, Dark Crystal and Death Race 2000? and labeling Clockwork as simply a "shock flick"?

I just have two things so say......

Oh wow!!!!

and

I hope Fulci Lives does NOT see this.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:26 am

Cannibal Ferox was a much better cannibal movie! Clockwork Orange is a great movie! I would watch it before I ever sit through Rocky Horror again! That movie drives me nuts.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:30 pm

BigC wrote:
DannyCassette wrote:Honestly...I've seen clockwork orange like 5 times. I could go the rest of my life without seeing it again. Good movie but it ranks up there with Rocky Horror Picture Show as cult classics I don't get. Evil Dead 2, Robo Cop, JAWS, Total Recall, Dark Crystal, Warriors, Death Race 2000, and Heavy Metal are true cult classics. Clockwork Orange needs to be thrown in the pile with Romper Stomper and Cannibal Holocaust as just shock movies. For the Hot Topic shopper. Yay Nightmare Before Christmas! No

Holy Wow!!!! Ranking Clockwork below ED2, Robocop, Total Recall, Dark Crystal and Death Race 2000? and labeling Clockwork as simply a "shock flick"?

I just have two things so say......

Oh wow!!!!

and

I hope Fulci Lives does NOT see this.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Clockwork Orange is not a cult classic, it's a classic. Come on, this is Stanley Kubrick, easily one of the top 3 most talented and respected directors in history. Granted, this is not a movie I could watch over and over again (only seen it twice, ages ago) because it isn't my kind of movie, but to compare it to those shock films?! This movie was released long before extreme violence in video games and movies was common, and in a way this movie was predicting them. Although it was shocking, that wasn't its purpose. It is THE original, and at the very least it is quite a fascinating study of the human psyche and our society. Sorry to sound like a film geek, I'm far from it (I enjoyed both Fantastic Four and the Happening), just had to say something! What a Face
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Nice collection BigC!
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  mattFoley Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Hmmm...looks impressive but I think you might need a second Ultraviolence Nade. Smile

--
mF
mattFoley
mattFoley
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:34 pm

mattFoley wrote:Hmmm...looks impressive but I think you might need a second Ultraviolence Nade. Smile

--
mF

That is the second....lol
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mattFoley Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:08 pm

I mean a third...you need a third.

--
mF
mattFoley
mattFoley
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:35 pm

LOL
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:52 am

ultraviolence Twisted Evil nice kozik collection i wish i bought the nade when i had the chance
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  mattFoley Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:55 am

darkghost973 wrote:ultraviolence Twisted Evil nice kozik collection i wish i bought the nade when i had the chance

Pssst--check the 'For Sale' forum.

--
mF
mattFoley
mattFoley
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  ussross547 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:29 pm

BigC wrote:My happy little Clockwork collection.....so far Dscn0412

Diggin that Kozik chase!
ussross547
ussross547
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  skidz Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Well,well,well... sweet collection Smile
skidz
skidz
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 am

Very nice, i remember away back seeing your collection on the KR forum... And Fulci was a god of horror/gore!! paving the way.. Laughing Laughing
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:26 am

Holy "revival of a 2 year old thread" batman.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 am

BigC wrote:Holy "revival of a 2 year old thread" batman.

Good thread though. Very Happy
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down