COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN-AWESOME SHIT

+107
geekvinyl
sloan
n8iv22
BigNasty
AngryPanda410
sadlittlepanda
jrmurtaugh
unlucky_charm13
comixguru
Illusive
0khrana
Reks36
AngieP
Swordfish
vinyl_addict
patrick40
scientifik
jmiller805
therealchinaman
kuhwinters
Geescube
Are-Jay
cripery
jandrolex8
Playgerism86
biscocrack420
Takemaru
PJWatseu
OinkOink
Teimaru
Vince
dedicatedart
mechanizer
ADintheworks
CMB
ictoys
ianthegamer
redwood510
JEEMAC
DuchessVonUberhick
blindboxx2334
JasperF
cheapass
NDB747
ROACHSHACK138
ussross547
quentdiggy
gaizka.e.e.
RockNRoll
MagnumManipulator
CankleBreaker
byproduct
chase1319
doomsDAY
ilovefreestufftoo
Skullyton85
smokebelch
Marleybone
devito1195
Crunch
chiprender
VanBeater
eldoobya
slinky42
funkin
itsa_mia
zxxzViperzxxz
nnumber6
Gatiio
Blood101
bigdavidcannon
apeboy
mazdevilz
manny
Ghost Target
cornball
pazzi
rattM1CE
Spaztrick
edstuff
EOS
el_payaso_loco
ezramyl
EL PADRINO
ASPrintingPress
Assburrito!
scumonkey
Colossus of Destiny
Eric
gasTHUMB
Gimby
LonerStoner
colbert
Admin
linkwood
Mikeyk
ontheDL
dreamattack27
whacko
Neo_182
Crow
Mendez
BigC
jorester
sbbenhcs
wpaarts
fender
111 posters

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Go down

UN-AWESOME SHIT - Page 33 Empty Re: UN-AWESOME SHIT

Post  chase1319 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:24 pm

That sucks. I don't fuck with that board. I've heard way too many war stories. Hopefully it comes thru for you.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Yeah, I sent it as gift. The boardie is a well established member and everybody over there always swears by him. His gohst was for a firme price so I couldnt resist, I just want my shit at this point.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 pm

That is unacceptable!
Was it a well known boardie?
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 pm

edstuff wrote:That is unacceptable!
Was it a well known boardie?
Yeah, funny thing is a dealt with this exact situation with same boardie exactly 1 year ago when I first started collecting, no bullshit. Except it didnt drag on this long.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:06 pm

That's crazy. As a seller I try to ship items out as quickly as possible just to get it out of my hair.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Sucks to hear that dude.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 pm

sent paypal as goods?
file a claim

edit: i need to read better =(
(spill his name)

Last edited by itsa_mia on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:29 am

damn hope it gets resolved asap
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:26 am

That fool better think twice
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  kuhwinters Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:25 am

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:Bought a sdcc gohst from a boardie off KR and Im still waiting. Sent payment July 4th, was told Aug 8th a label was being made. Still nothing.
Dude, I am really sorry to hear that. That is the worst...
kuhwinters
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:38 am

Yeah, its crazy. A couple of people just came forward saying they bought from him too and still got nothing. Im hoping all the unwanted publicity will get him to send our stuff out. Appreciate the kind words everyone, I just want my squadt cyclops
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  therealchinaman Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:49 am

Hope you get it too man. Yea that dude has been on the boards on KR forever. Hopefully he'll come thru. Like someone said, he does drive about 1500 miles a week working so it may be possible that he's real busy at the moment but kind of crappy to not have communication for a month.
therealchinaman
CAD Grunt

http://www.rotocasted.com/therealchinaman

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:04 am

totally un awesome shit is i am loosing my job because of workers comp. they dont want the liability so they are not letting me come back to work. well i hope i can find another job soon. and maybe one that dosent work me 11 hours a day 6 days a week.i miss my forum buddies. ive missed alot. hope all is well.
jmiller805
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

http://www.20eyesco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 am

jmiller805 wrote:totally un awesome shit is i am loosing my job because of workers comp.  they dont want the liability so they are not letting me come back to work. well i hope i can find another job soon. and maybe one that dosent work me 11 hours a day 6 days a week.i miss my forum buddies. ive missed alot. hope all is well.
Not cool, man. That sucks dog dick, hope you bounce back soon, man. bonghit
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:36 am

That sucks man. Been like that for me too lately. Working me as much as possible with no reward on my end. It gets fucking old.

Try to look at it positively and find a job where you're appreciated.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:21 pm

That sucks jmiller805. Hope you find a job soon.
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:13 pm

ontheDL wrote:That sucks man. Been like that for me too lately. Working me as much as possible with no reward on my end. It gets fucking old.

Try to look at it positively and find a job where you're appreciated.
That's exactly why was happening. Working us 10-13 hours. Day 5-6 days a week. It was only a matter of time till people started breaking. And once I get hurt they try to cut me dry. How gotta fight for worker comp and my retirement. Who knows this could be a blessing in disguise. Might be time to start bar tending again and possibly going back to school.
jmiller805
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

http://www.20eyesco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 am

I want to say that my heart goes out to everyone who's ever posted on this thread. Its really blows my mind to see so many people from different walks of life, old and young, successful and barely making it, republic and democrat or whatever coming to these boards to share something that brings us a little bot of happiness. I, along with every other human being on the planet, having going through some rough times. Recently Ive gotten ib trouble for slackin off at work, which is my fault, and am probably very near getting fired, im having troubles with my girlfriend of 6 years and whom i also have a child with, dnd now have gotten into one too many squabbles with her father whom i am living with. Now Im facing moving to east la to my dad's with no job and most importantly no family as my girlfriend and daughter cant come with. Granted all this things are my doing (some to a lesser extent) but yet it still stings just as bad. Sorry if im rambling or wasting anyones time who've read this but I guess im just trying to say sometimes someone just has to hear everythings gonna be alright and i guess thats what im trying to say. I probably wont be too active on these boatds for awhile, mostly due to not wanting to see all the awesome shit I cant buy but I do wanna say to any reading this that shit does get worst before it gets better, it does get better. Sorry for the lame inspirational bullshit but I had to vent. CAD 4 Lyfe
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:36 am

ROACHSHACK138 wrote:I want to say that my heart goes out to everyone who's ever posted on this thread. Its really blows my mind to see so many people from different walks of life, old and young, successful and barely making it, republic and democrat or whatever coming to these boards to share something that brings us a little bot of happiness. I, along with every other human being on the planet, having going through some rough times. Recently Ive gotten ib trouble for slackin off at work, which is my fault, and am probably very near getting fired, im having troubles with my girlfriend of 6 years and whom i also have a child with, dnd now have gotten into one too many squabbles with her father whom i am living with. Now Im facing moving to east la to my dad's with no job and most importantly no family as my girlfriend and daughter cant come with. Granted all this things are my doing (some to a lesser extent) but yet it still stings just as bad. Sorry if im rambling or wasting anyones time who've read this but I guess im just trying to say sometimes someone just has to hear everythings gonna be alright and i guess thats what im trying to say. I probably wont be too active on these boatds for awhile, mostly due to not wanting to see all the awesome shit I cant buy but I do wanna say to any reading this that shit does get worst before it gets better, it does get better. Sorry for the lame inspirational bullshit but I had to vent. CAD 4 Lyfe
Feeling ya in this one man, lost my job and my gf as well this year. My friends all sorta left me to it and this forum was really one of the last worry-free places for me to go. At first it stings but after a while you realize you're still here, you're not breaking down and you're not dying. For me the more of my life crumbled away the more I began to smile again and I felt free since a long time. You will soon realize that all you need in this life is love and a little bit of food. Keep those close and you'll be fine, just give it some time

Sorry if this doesn't come across, this is my best English Wink 
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:36 am

Hang in there you guys. 7 years ago I had a child out of a one night stand, and it was pretty fucked circumstances. My life changed. His Mom was never there. I was holding a baby instead of a beer bottle, and I drove far, every night to be there, stayed till late, then drove home at 10pm when she got home. I still do it. I've been doing this for 8 years now. I have put in hella work to maintain relationships with her family, because we all have a child together. It is not easy. These people are nothing like me. Here's the thing though. Just. Keep. Showing. Up. No matter how uncomfortable it is, come back, and come back again. Fight to be around your child. I have a bond with my son that runs super deep, because I was Mom in the beginning. You'll always be your daughter's dad. Nobody can take that from you, if you refuse to stop coming around. Regardless of your mistakes.

As far as girls, I can't get deep with one because I am so involved in raising my son. I just feel like I'm cheating on him giving up my attention and time to a girl instead of him. As far as work, I am a Special Education Teacher, and after 12 years, I can't leave, because I'm tenured, and I have retirement, and blah blah blah, but I dislike it more every year as kids and their behaviors are increasingly disrespectful, (even to me, and I am one of the best teachers in the building) and these bureaucrats who run the school systems and districts are worse than politicians. Work. Is a Killer. If you're fucking off at work, you must hate the job, and that is life telling you, "you're not dead yet, don't spend another day in this hellhole." I wish you guys great relationships, great jobs that you love, and great toys. I have one out of the three. The last one, thanks to Ferg. Peace~Diggy
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 am

no words of advice here but i do wish you all the best
stick around if u can, we need good people like you
cheers bow bow bow
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:59 am

Diggy, much respect to you , really .
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  mechanizer Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 am

I recently got screwed out of a job after being led on to believe that I would have it since I had over 4+ interviews with the VP. It was probably best anyway. The carrot on a stick bullshit is getting old. mad2 

Anyway, hang in there everyone. Sending positive vibes your way.
mechanizer
mechanizer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 am

Jus found out my old co-worker has 24-48 hours left to live, she's been battling cancer for 3 years and it jus spread to her brain. She's only in her late 30s. Don't take things for granted and cherish what you do have while you still can. F that shit.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:41 am

This thread sucks, I know it's been said before, but it does.

Best wishes to all of you guys going through a tough time.

Cankle sucks very much what's happening to your co-worker/friend. A very close friend of mine passed on due to cancer this year, but I'm very happy she's not in pain anymore.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next