COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want Chipp & Jack S1?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone want Chipp & Jack S1? Empty Anyone want Chipp & Jack S1?

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Last edited by gregm on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better source for item.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anyone want Chipp & Jack S1? Empty Re: Anyone want Chipp & Jack S1?

Post  fender Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

lol not that bad bro XD
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:05 pm

fender wrote:lol not that bad bro XD

Maybe "that bad" is just a relative term some of us do not understand. After seeing a GS2LP sell for just under $300 a few weeks ago, I thought I had seen it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah seems fair enough to me, the $220 mark is a good buy i think.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:32 am

Maybe it is just me then. I wouldn't pay that much if for no other reason than they are charging $25 additional for shipping. But I still think the price is quite high. Will be interesting to see if they sell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 am

I doubt they will go for much more, it will be interesting as i am probably going to sell mine in the near future.
But id say that youd be lucky to pick up any S1 Squadts for less than $110 and ofcourse Nozzel is worth a fair bit more.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 am

Attila The Dan wrote:I doubt they will go for much more, it will be interesting as i am probably going to sell mine in the near future.
But id say that youd be lucky to pick up any S1 Squadts for less than $110 and ofcourse Nozzel is worth a fair bit more.

You may be right, I just wouldn't pay $110 each for those particular Squadts. Guess it is one of the reasons my collection basically starts at S2 and goes from there. I did get an S1 Gohst but it was part of a package deal and I believe worth a lot more than Chipp and Jack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:45 am

i think the price is fair as well, but for some reason chipp and jack don't get the love the others do. probably because they are the toughest and badassest of the bunch. they don't need no fuckin' gas mask. they don't need no fuckin' launcher. why is it the hardest workin' grunts get the least respect?

colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 am

Attila The Dan wrote:I doubt they will go for much more, it will be interesting as i am probably going to sell mine in the near future.
I bought s1 nozzel for 110$ shipped before, was a awesome deal.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 pm

colbert wrote:i think the price is fair as well, but for some reason chipp and jack don't get the love the others do. probably because they are the toughest and badassest of the bunch. they don't need no fuckin' gas mask. they don't need no fuckin' launcher. why is it the hardest workin' grunts get the least respect?

Don't get me wrong I would love to have them in my collection just for the hoodie and t-shirt alone. Just not willing to pay such a high price for them. Each to his own, I have all the respect for the toughest of the bunch, just think that price is relative and in their case this price is too high. Time will tell, they may not sell and then again they might. If I were a betting man, which I am NOT, I'd say they don't sell at that price with shipping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down