COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys...Why the hell are the misfortune prints still available?!

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys...Why the hell are the misfortune prints still available?! Empty Hey guys...Why the hell are the misfortune prints still available?!

Post  ontheDL Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:27 am

Seriously. Just got mine today and it is twice as badass as I could have ever imagined. Nice and big too. I'm honestly surprised that these didn't sell out immediately...What are you waiting for?! Go now!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Hey guys...Why the hell are the misfortune prints still available?! Empty Re: Hey guys...Why the hell are the misfortune prints still available?!

Post  whacko Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:40 am

In my case its a lac of fundage & space.

It is on my "To Buy" list though, right after Red Crappy Cat, Halloween BUD & BUD Print.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hey guys...Why the hell are the misfortune prints still available?! Empty Re: Hey guys...Why the hell are the misfortune prints still available?!

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:49 am

I know! For reals I thought they would be sold out by now. Got my Bud Print today, it is even better than I imagined. Bigger too! Can't wait to frame it! I might pull the trigger on the Misfortune, trying to be good. I've got an army of Mccarthy prints I still need to get up!
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down