COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sadly... I just can't justify it.

+13
mazdevilz
gasTHUMB
Mendez
Crow
nyhousekid
wpaarts
fender
edstuff
Attila The Dan
jorester
bigdavidcannon
Colossus of Destiny
whacko
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sadly... I just can't justify it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sadly... I just can't justify it.

Post  Crow Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 am

I just hate them all. Smile
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Sadly... I just can't justify it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sadly... I just can't justify it.

Post  gasTHUMB Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 am

bastards!

or as Tarantino would say, basterds!

violent
gasTHUMB
gasTHUMB
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 am

I'm with Whacko.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  pazzi Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 am

Hello everyone!

The one with the insane shipping price is now down to 325$ total.
I bet it will go down even more. But Its still way to much for me..

http://cgi.ebay.com/FERG-BRANDT-PETERS-SQUADT-GOT-AWAY-ROTOFUGI-LIMITED-TOY-/120685290944?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c196765c0
pazzi
pazzi
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Someone should be a dick and win it. Then tell the seller "Oh I'm in your area. I could just pick it up"
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 pm

edstuff wrote:Someone should be a dick and win it. Then tell the seller "Oh I'm in your area. I could just pick it up"

Shit, for the shipping price i could probably get a flight out there to do just that! Cool
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:30 pm

edstuff wrote:Someone should be a dick and win it. Then tell the seller "Oh I'm in your area. I could just pick it up"

Doubt he'd do it, but would be a funny lol moment. I wish ebay would enforce some sort of mailing/shipping restriction that requires the person to show exactly what service they plan on using and allow people to post feedback on the actual item being sold, if they don't want to allow people to post words then some sort of star ranking system. 1-5 would show how fair priced you think the item is, shipping cost etc.

We need some sort of way to label shitting listing as such.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  sbbenhcs Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Attila The Dan wrote:
Shit, for the shipping price i could probably get a flight out there to do just that! Cool
fuck that, i'll just pay $6 for a day pass on the metra. i could even ride my bike there...
sbbenhcs
sbbenhcs
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 pm

fender wrote:

Doubt he'd do it, but would be a funny lol moment. I wish ebay would enforce some sort of mailing/shipping restriction that requires the person to show exactly what service they plan on using and allow people to post feedback on the actual item being sold, if they don't want to allow people to post words then some sort of star ranking system. 1-5 would show how fair priced you think the item is, shipping cost etc.

We need some sort of way to label shitting listing as such.

You can leave negative feedback for people who gouge on shipping. I usually do.

You can also report the seller to eBay for listing violations (make sure you so "circumvention of fees" because they carea bout that one the most) but often it takes forever to get any kind of results.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm

You can leave feedback without buying from them? I may need to look into that a bit further. Twisted Evil
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:52 pm

fender wrote:You can leave feedback without buying from them? I may need to look into that a bit further. Twisted Evil

Actually no, I meant you could leave feedback if you choose to buy something and pay their horrendous shipping price.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm

eBay will listen for gouged shipping fees when it's this obvious because it takes money from eBay. And we all know eBay, like Walt Disney, is the devil.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 pm

so someone did my steal my package.....however after seeing the usps del conf posted in the elevator for almost a week with everyone in my building writing shit like oh this is bad karma, and how can people be so low...finally the toy showed up in a white plastic bag with no outer brown box sitting in front of my door....i really don't understand people sometimes scratch scratch scratch
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:17 pm

nyhousekid wrote:so someone did my steal my package.....however after seeing the usps del conf posted in the elevator for almost a week with everyone in my building writing shit like oh this is bad karma, and how can people be so low...finally the toy showed up in a white plastic bag with no outer brown box sitting in front of my door....i really don't understand people sometimes scratch scratch scratch

At least it showed up. Was it damaged at all? Do you want to sell it off for a reasonable price? Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 pm

I don't sell jamungo...unless I have like quadruples...thanx though brother
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 am

Wow....but at least in the end you got your toy. I also would like to know the condition it was in when you received it.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 am

perfect just no brown box only the white box..so fkn weird
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:11 am

That's very weird. But it's still alls well that ends well for the most part. Although if I were you I wouldn't have packages delivered to my home address anymore. Back when I lived in Roger's Park I'd either have them delivered to my job or my dad's house. Sucks but it adds that little bit of security that I know I'll get my package.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 pm

nyhousekid wrote:perfect just no brown box only the white box..so fkn weird

there was no brown squadt box this time since they shipped from Rotofugi. mine came wrapped in white paper inside a box with Rotofugi tape.
eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Glad it showed up, NYHK
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm

jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:38 pm

I would be very surprised if it doesn't go for $300 or more. I have been watching several auctions for this toy and they seem to be in high enough demand that people will pay a pretty high price for them.

At least this guy is letting the market set the price, but it would have been nice if a collector coulda got it first so the whole eBay step coulda been skipped.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 pm

whacko wrote:

I would be very surprised if it doesn't go for $300 or more. I have been watching several auctions for this toy and they seem to be in high enough demand that people will pay a pretty high price for them.

At least this guy is letting the market set the price, but it would have been nice if a collector coulda got it first so the whole eBay step coulda been skipped.

I agree entirely with you.
I'm curious to see how much it was going to end !!

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum