COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A & Squadt (Drifter no7)(SDCC ghost)(boomer)(FROG ) (midnight)(diefKers)(K11yellow)

+2
wpaarts
JunglistCyborg
6 posters

Go down

3A & Squadt (Drifter no7)(SDCC ghost)(boomer)(FROG ) (midnight)(diefKers)(K11yellow) Empty 3A & Squadt (Drifter no7)(SDCC ghost)(boomer)(FROG ) (midnight)(diefKers)(K11yellow)

Post  JunglistCyborg Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Hello C&D'ers Here is my not so giant want list.
Will pay top dollar or trade !!
Give me a shout if you are parting with ANY /THREEZERO figs !

Drifter no7 will pay top dollar
SDCC GOHST Will give you my left arm.
Chip s004 and BOOMER Please anyone.
K11 [Midnight SPIKE and SPOT] GID EYES
fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]
JACK S2 'MIDNIGHT JACK REG and GID
Chipp and Jack S1 'Die Fuckers
GID Blue Nozzle)

The White Squadt Hoody that was on CAD storefront a little while ago.
Squbes especially the Huge kind.
And any Misfortune Cats !!
The RED Ferg squadt shooting target print.

I am a little behind on my collection and I have lots of catching up to do with older stuff.

Please let me know PM me if you are selling or looking to trade any of your Squadt or 1:6 3A collection also interested in hottoys or apexplorers/ dig/dark - kennyswork.

3A-Ashley Wood
1:1 Bella Prom night disagreement foot or pink varient
1/6
EMGY dropcloth and grunt and mk 1 square,
Hatchery guard Large MARTIN and TK,
Heavy TK's,
Drown,
Suicide club and White engineer ARMSTRONG.
1/6 Bambaboss Red Black or Gid

Kid robot wood donky 8" dunny, blood and fuzz 8" dunny.

Big ups to all the good folks on these forums, all of my transactions have been pleasant, and problem free
What a Face
Much thanks to everyone who helped this list get much smaller I love you

Last edited by JunglistCyborg on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:33 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : changes)
JunglistCyborg
JunglistCyborg
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

3A & Squadt (Drifter no7)(SDCC ghost)(boomer)(FROG ) (midnight)(diefKers)(K11yellow) Empty Re: 3A & Squadt (Drifter no7)(SDCC ghost)(boomer)(FROG ) (midnight)(diefKers)(K11yellow)

Post  wpaarts Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Browse the 'Sell and Trade' part of the forum an you will find some stuff Twisted Evil

And Welcome to CAD once again cheers
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

3A & Squadt (Drifter no7)(SDCC ghost)(boomer)(FROG ) (midnight)(diefKers)(K11yellow) Empty Re: 3A & Squadt (Drifter no7)(SDCC ghost)(boomer)(FROG ) (midnight)(diefKers)(K11yellow)

Post  Mikeyk Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:43 am

Once these start shipping you should be able to find one around here. There are some great people on this forum. Welcome to CAD! Very Happy
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JunglistCyborg Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks everyone, I have encountered so many nice people on cad and the legion that my mind is boggled, is this were all the good people on the internet have been hiding
JunglistCyborg
JunglistCyborg
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:01 pm

JunglistCyborg wrote:is this were all the good people on the internet have been hiding
What a Face
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:41 pm

You can pre-order the Brandt Peters Troubleboy #45 [SCRAM] retailer edition at Frozenempiretoys.com.
Just send them an email, I think I paid $89 for my pre-order including shipping. It should ship out near the end of April.

Scram has similar texturing to Big Sleep, as well as the transparent eye lens feature. There is a pic up in the Restricted Area. You can PM Ferg for access if you don't have it already.

Big Sleep won't start showing up on the forum or places like eBay until they start arriving at people's door steps which probably won't be for a few more weeks.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JunglistCyborg Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 am

Yep got scram on the way, Thanks for the info everyone I will have to keep my eyes open in april
JunglistCyborg
JunglistCyborg
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  JunglistCyborg Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Hey Fellow Vinyl Junkies
Still on the hunt for These: 3zero figs
chip and jack (die fuckers)
Midnight jack both reg and gid
midnight spike and spot gid
Swamp dweller and Frog
K11 Frozen 3pack or yellow

and 3a emgy stuff and everything listed above

eager to complete my collection
let me know your price bounce

Last edited by JunglistCyborg on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update info)
JunglistCyborg
JunglistCyborg
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  JunglistCyborg Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 am

anyone?
JunglistCyborg
JunglistCyborg
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ussross547 Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Midnight's Reg and GID are both on eBay right now. Happy hunting...
ussross547
ussross547
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  JunglistCyborg Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Still on the hunt for
K11 [Midnight SPIKE and SPOT] GID EYES
fr0g s001 and K11 spot [SWAMP DWLLR]
JACK S2 'MIDNIGHT JACK REG and GID
Chipp and Jack S1 'Die Fuckers
GID Blue Nozzle
K11 Yellow Pups
JunglistCyborg
JunglistCyborg
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  kaijukills Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 am

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING
kaijukills
kaijukills
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  JunglistCyborg Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 pm

still looking. I know somebody's out there ... anyone?
JunglistCyborg
JunglistCyborg
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down