COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET"

+44
cripery
Mikeyk
zxxzViperzxxz
dreamattack27
charyou
Colossus of Destiny
robbieXeff
apeboy
slinky42
DrftDrgn21
Eric
ezramyl
CMB
Admin
nyhousekid
M00Nman
cheapass
wpaarts
jorester
kevbayer
ussross547
Buellster
Gimby
vinylgoddess
nnumber6
scumonkey
longbow
Mendez
gasTHUMB
BigC
eldoobya
Neo_182
mazdevilz
manny
rattM1CE
whacko
ontheDL
Crow
edstuff
pazzi
LonerStoner
squirmy
el_payaso_loco
smokebelch
48 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET" Empty Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET"

Post  smokebelch Sat May 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET" 5696809438_28c2030be7_z

Well not long till this this guy drops so thought he deserved his own thread.

This'll be my first Squadt ordered direct from the store (well I hope it will be anyways Laughing )
Any advice for when it drops- I know BIG SLEEP sold out pretty darn quick and there are less of these guys to go round. Really want to grab one of these, and really hate (and cant afford) the flipper prices on ebay.
If im there on time do you think i'll be able to grab one?

If I get one he's gonna look great with SCRAM, and make up for missing BIG SLEEP. He looks fine in his red velvet jacket... And love the axe! cyclops
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET" Empty Re: Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET"

Post  el_payaso_loco Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 am

nice hatchet got his own thread going, this one is so sick!! good thing i got the day off monday, so im going to be ready for the drop..hope everybody who really wants one gets it. Going to look great with big sleep

el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET" Empty Re: Brandt Peters x Ferg Squadt TroubleBoys No. 10 aka "HATCHET"

Post  squirmy Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 am

smokebelch wrote:
Any advice for when it drops
Make sure your Paypal account is already funded with the $85 necessary and/or your payment account defaults are calibrated in advance.

I tried to change my payment method when ordering the Albino Playge Doctor and by the time I went through the motions of selecting the appropriate credit card (etc.) the goddamn thing sold out... *** CHOKE ***

Not sure how Paypal handles the addition of funds on short notice - but, it doesn't hurt to have your funds (or default payment account) established and ready to go

Hatchet is great and I also hope to score one - good luck...
squirmy
squirmy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 1:42 am

smokebelch wrote:
don't drink and order at the same time
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Mon May 09, 2011 1:57 am

LonerStoner wrote:
smokebelch wrote:
don't drink and order at the same time
I usually find if I have just the right amount of alcohol it improves my reaction time... its a fine line though Laughing
I plan to start slowly drinking myself to oblivion throughout the afternoon- also that way i'll be too blind drunk to care if it sells out before I get my order in cyclops
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  pazzi Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

Getting the old f5 finger ready now! Wink

For all you non us users this site always helps me.
http://wwp.central-standard-time.com/
pazzi
pazzi
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Mon May 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Might sit this one out. Kinda tryin to save money but also for karma's sake. I've been collecting squadts for a pretty short time and have been lucky enough to get almost all the ones I want at a really good price. I also think I was lucky to get #23. My fav of the group. So I think I'm gonna sit this one out and give the fans who missed out on him a lil extra chance to get #10.

edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 pm

No money.
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 7:00 pm

doing my finger warm-up exercises
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm

I don't think this one is going to sell as fast as the other two...
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon May 09, 2011 7:19 pm

ontheDL wrote:I don't think this one is going to sell as fast as the other two...

I think you might end up being surprised.
Either way I am going for this one just as quick as I have for all of the other Squadts. Better to pay retail and regret than to pay flipper prices and really regret.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

ontheDL wrote:I don't think this one is going to sell as fast as the other two...
as long as I have the time to get my one figure
after that it can sell either as fast or as slow as it wants
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  rattM1CE Mon May 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I have to pass as well...not b/c i don't like him, good chance I'm going to be relocating here in the next few weeks and don't want to deal with forwarding an order.
rattM1CE
rattM1CE
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 pm

rattM1CE wrote:I have to pass as well...not b/c i don't like him, good chance I'm going to be relocating here in the next few weeks and don't want to deal with forwarding an order.
that sucks, any chance you send it to a nearby relative?
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Mon May 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Does any know when it drops in west coast time?
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 pm

manny wrote:Does any know when it drops in west coast time?

It should be 10 am Pacific, 11 am Mountain, noon Central and 1 pm Eastern
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 pm

I hope your right, Looking at the BIG SLEEP's on eBay the recent ones have been going for not that far off retail... Maybe the flippers will stear clear of this one... Yeah probably not, but I really hope anyone who wants one is able to get one.
Just over an hour to go, man i feel nervous cyclops

Edit- oooohhh he's listed on the store page now getting ready for the sale, says he comes with 2! Axes- very cool Very Happy

Last edited by smokebelch on Mon May 09, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Mon May 09, 2011 8:24 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
manny wrote:Does any know when it drops in west coast time?

It should be 10 am Pacific, 11 am Mountain, noon Central and 1 pm Eastern

Thanks!
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 8:25 pm

smokebelch wrote:... Maybe the flippers will stear clear of this one... Yeah probably not, but I really hope anyone who wants one is able to get one...
unfortunately, flippers are like carnivores, they seek out any opportunity where they smell blood...
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 8:33 pm

smokebelch wrote:Edit- oooohhh he's listed on the store page now getting ready for the sale, says he comes with 2! Axes- very cool Very Happy

one for chopping and one for dicing.....
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Mon May 09, 2011 8:44 pm

an extra axe, sick Twisted Evil Twisted Evil just under an hour left hope to get one
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon May 09, 2011 9:02 pm

under 30 to go...........panick and excitement all at the same time.............what a rush!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm ready... let's do this!!!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Mon May 09, 2011 9:15 pm

LonerStoner wrote:under 30 to go...........panick and excitement all at the same time.............what a rush!!!

Exactly the feeling every time
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo_182 Mon May 09, 2011 9:16 pm

whacko wrote:

I think you might end up being surprised.
Either way I am going for this one just as quick as I have for all of the other Squadts. Better to pay retail and regret than to pay flipper prices and really regret.

^^^^ this ^^^^

Also i missed out on the first two.

And i'm having an issue with someone that purchased some customs from me on ebay. fucker wants a refund + free custom squadts.

I am soooo pissed off. Either way - I am getting a hatchet today. violent violent violent violent violent
Neo_182
Neo_182
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next