COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer!

4 posters

Go down

edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! Empty edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer!

Post  edstuff Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Copied and pasted from the CTU forum. All prices are shipped in US only.

DIY DUNNY IS SOLD!
FIGHTING JC IS SOLD!
DEIMOS DC IS SOLD!

O.k. new stuff time

I'll post pics later but everything is minty fresh. I've got a standard fighting jc, a black ankou (curved smiley face i think), and a deimos dc. All have been opened to inspect condition. Jc and Ankou have never been removed. I took out deimos dc to check him out and put him back. His machine gun is still in the bag, never opened. I want 115 shipped w/ insurance and signature confirmation for each single item above. If you want to send me a lowball offer that is fine as long as i can come to your house and kill you.

I'll post some pics up laters. But it's in good condition. No box is included, that's how I got it. the head is removeable. I'm not sure about the arms but I'm not willing to try. I bought it to customize but haven't gotten to it. I've also got a lot of stuff coming in and I'm just running out of room. I'm thinking about putting my customs for sale up here too to make room for more toys and motivate me to customize more. As it says above 8" dunny is blank white, not stripped. 45 dollars shipped USPS priority mail with insurance. No "gift" payments. This way if you don't know me you know you are protected. PM me with any questions or post them here. I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Bramble statue I'm thinking 300 dollars but you have to pick him up. I live on the northwest side of Chicago.

Thanks

edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! 726luf
edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! 2u41x11
edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! Nyfeqv
edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! 2vbk77b
edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! 243i451
edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! 34gvgyf
edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! 1zvu5n5

Last edited by edstuff on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : sold an item)
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! Empty Re: edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer!

Post  dreamattack27 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 am

Solid boardie, buy his goods!
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer! Empty Re: edstuff's stuff for sale - ONLY BRAMBLE STATUE AND ANKOU LEFT make me an offer!

Post  edstuff Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 am

Thanks man
I also wanted to mention any steel products purchased by me have a free repair warranty. Let's say you are moving, hire a moving company, they drop it. I will fix it for free AS LONG AS I STILL HAVE ACCESS TO A WELDER. That shouldn't be an issue because I work in a weld shop and own a welder of my own. I'm only saying as long as I have access in case I happen to get a different job and then my welder conks out on me. I've also got the parts for a large martin statue. Just haven't gotten around to building it yet.

edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  grasshopper Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 am

Got the dunny today!cheers Very efficient seller, kept me posted with everything!Very Happy
grasshopper
grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

one of those is really calling to me, but I'm fucking broke and saving up for SDCC exclusives. FUCK.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:16 pm

I hear ya C.
Same boat
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 pm

made a sale bump
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down