COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Jack Squadt - GID & Reg versions - SOLD

+4
ontheDL
Buellster
wpaarts
Attila The Dan
8 posters

Go down

Midnight Jack Squadt - GID & Reg versions - SOLD Empty Midnight Jack Squadt - GID & Reg versions - SOLD

Post  Attila The Dan Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 am

Selling my 2 remaining Squadts

I will be shipping from London so give me a shout and i will work a deal on shipping.

Midnight Jack (Jack - Specimen 002) Regular Squadt - $250 SOLD
Midnight Jack (Jack - Specimen 002) GID Chase Squadt - $350 SOLD

Payment via paypal as a gift or add the 4% on the totals.

Cheers

Last edited by Attila The Dan on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Midnight Jack Squadt - GID & Reg versions - SOLD Empty Re: Midnight Jack Squadt - GID & Reg versions - SOLD

Post  wpaarts Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 am

I should have waited with the sale of my GID MJ scratch
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Midnight Jack Squadt - GID & Reg versions - SOLD Empty Re: Midnight Jack Squadt - GID & Reg versions - SOLD

Post  Buellster Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 am

you have PM
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 am

Out of the squadt game?

LAME!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 am

ontheDL wrote:Out of the squadt game?

LAME!
WORD!
Wink
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:57 am

Did you get bored with the Squadts or are you going to on to collect something else? Not hating just wondering. Shocked
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 am

whatever the reasons for getting rid of the squadts, i wish i had the extra cash for these right now
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ejholmes30 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 am

Yea, me too. Some heavy hitters poppin up on the bay. If you had the money, you could get a great start on a collection right now.
ejholmes30
ejholmes30
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Yeah, i am out of the squadt game unfortunately. Couldnt keep up with the releases and the heartbreak of not being complete was too much to bear :-(...
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  M00Nman Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 pm

god damn it dan where were you a couple weeks ago when i sold my paint ball gun to get raped on ebay.. i would have much rather gave my money to someone on cad
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ejholmes30 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:56 am

Attila The Dan wrote:Yeah, i am out of the squadt game unfortunately. Couldnt keep up with the releases and the heartbreak of not being complete was too much to bear :-(...

I can actually empathize with you. I'm afraid of getting behind on the releases. With so many coming up, I'm hoping Ferg spreads them out a little bit. sqube
ejholmes30
ejholmes30
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:08 am

ejholmes30 wrote:
Attila The Dan wrote:Yeah, i am out of the squadt game unfortunately. Couldnt keep up with the releases and the heartbreak of not being complete was too much to bear :-(...

I can actually empathize with you. I'm afraid of getting behind on the releases. With so many coming up, I'm hoping Ferg spreads them out a little bit. sqube

I have had almost every release to date, I have sold a few to get some of the newer releases. I know I can't have them all but Im still here supporting Jamungo/Playge and getting what I can when I can. Don't give up, stay and play! Very Happy
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ejholmes30 Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 am

Oh I'm not going ANYWHERE. I have just narrowed down WHAT I collect. Which has been just fine. Thinking about selling my Kaws x Sorayama No Future Companion.
ejholmes30
ejholmes30
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 am

ejholmes30 wrote:Oh I'm not going ANYWHERE. I have just narrowed down WHAT I collect. Which has been just fine. Thinking about selling my Kaws x Sorayama No Future Companion.

That's an expensive piece. Im not really into Kaws because of the prices, I have a clear blitz because I love clear vinyl, would love to have the stormtrooper but not for 7 or 8 hundred bones. Plus all my money is spent on Jamungo/Playge and I can barely keep up with that.
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down