COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboys Tickets - Yes, I know they aren't toys

3 posters

Go down

Cowboys Tickets - Yes, I know they aren't toys Empty Cowboys Tickets - Yes, I know they aren't toys

Post  colbert Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Probably not the best place to sell them, but I thought I'd at least give CAD boardies the opportunity.

I have season tix to the Cowboys this year and can't go to quite a few games. The following games are up for sale.

Cowboys v Redskins on Monday 09/26 - sold
v Detroit on Sun. 10/02
v Miami on Turkey Day 11/24 - sold
v Philadelphia on 12/24

These are club level tickets, section C312, row 6, seats 21 and 22 (30-35 yard line). Face value is $340ea, but i'm willing to let them go to a boardie for $600 for the pair, perhaps less if you shoot me a reasonable offer. these seats are pimp and include club level access to the fanciest areas of the biggest stadium in the NFL. If you get these seats you will probably end up marrying Jessica Simpson. I realize this is an odd place to sell football tickets, but i thought i'd give y'all the opportunity before taking them to the streets. Ferg, if this is not appropriate for the boards, feel free to delete the post, or just let me know and I will.

Last edited by colbert on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Tickets - Yes, I know they aren't toys Empty Re: Cowboys Tickets - Yes, I know they aren't toys

Post  bigdavidcannon Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 am

colbert wrote:Probably not the best place to sell them, but I thought I'd at least give CAD boardies the opportunity.

I have season tix to the Cowboys this year and can't go to quite a few games. The following games are up for sale.

Cowboys v Redskins on Monday 09/26 - home opener
v Detroit on Sun. 10/02
v Miami on Turkey Day 11/24
v Philadelphia on 12/24

These are club level tickets, section C312, row 6, seats 21 and 22 (30-35 yard line). Face value is $340ea, but i'm willing to let them go to a boardie for $600 for the pair, perhaps less if you shoot me a reasonable offer. these seats are pimp and include club level access to the fanciest areas of the biggest stadium in the NFL. If you get these seats you will probably end up marrying Jessica Simpson. I realize this is an odd place to sell football tickets, but i thought i'd give y'all the opportunity before taking them to the streets. Ferg, if this is not appropriate for the boards, feel free to delete the post, or just let me know and I will.

And why would I want to buy tickets to the nose bleeder section of an overpriced stadium in Arlington Tx......L.O.L. just joking around.
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Tickets - Yes, I know they aren't toys Empty Re: Cowboys Tickets - Yes, I know they aren't toys

Post  ejholmes30 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 am

Thats nice of you to hook up CAD boardies Colbert. I'm even thinking of driving from Cali, to check out Jerry's palace.
ejholmes30
ejholmes30
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down