COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detolf - Heads Up

+5
bigdavidcannon
colbert
M00Nman
squirrel1777
whacko
9 posters

Go down

Detolf - Heads Up Empty Detolf - Heads Up

Post  whacko Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm

I remember we had a thread here a while back about Detolf's but I couldn't find it after 3 seconds so I decided to start a new thread Wink

I was able to pick up a pair of Detolfs yesterday because my local IKEA finally got them back in stock in both colors. In case you were unaware, they have been sold out for nearly a year so if you need some new display cases I would get to your local IKEA ASAP.

I don't believe that they are offering them online though, I had a hard time finding them on the IKEA website and previously when they were available I could never get them shipped as they were always "unavailable for shipping."

An IKEA employee said that there were a lot of problems shipping Detolfs since they are all glass so they probably aren't going to be offered for shipping any time soon, but then again that was a floor associate who said that so take it with a grain of salt.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Detolf - Heads Up Empty Detolf

Post  squirrel1777 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 am

IKEA Twin Cities location just got 16 last Saturday only black and brown. I grabbed two so who knows how many are left. violent violent violent violent cherry santa
squirrel1777
squirrel1777
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Detolf - Heads Up Empty Re: Detolf - Heads Up

Post  M00Nman Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:53 pm

GOT MINE!!..check your local ikeas they should have all got shipments!! What a Face What a Face
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm

i just wish it wasn't an 1 1/2 hour drive just to check. i suppose i could call.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  M00Nman Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:48 pm

you can check the store availbility online..u better hurry tho my ikea said they would only have them yesterday today and tomorrow..last night was a lil fiasco i was the last one to leave the store cause i had to wait for them to bring down the ones from today
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

colbert wrote:i just wish it wasn't an 1 1/2 hour drive just to check. i suppose i could call.

Check the IKEA website, you can get reasonably accurate stock info for pretty much any location.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdavidcannon Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 pm

whacko wrote:
colbert wrote:i just wish it wasn't an 1 1/2 hour drive just to check. i suppose i could call.

Check the IKEA website, you can get reasonably accurate stock info for pretty much any location.

Yes, got them here in Dallas. my only problem It said that I will need 2 people to construct. I guess I can con
my sister it to helping me put it up. I have some LED lighting that should help make things look good....
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:32 pm

bigdavidcannon wrote:
whacko wrote:

Yes, got them here in Dallas. my only problem It said that I will need 2 people to construct. I guess I can con
my sister it to helping me put it up. I have some LED lighting that should help make things look good....

You will need 2 people to get them into your house.
I had no idea how fucking heavy a boxed-up Detolf was. It is probably the single heaviest piece of IKEA furniture I have ever had to carry up 3 flights of stairs. To put it in perspective, I got 2 Detolfs, a shelf unit and a 5 drawer dresser. I could carry everything upstairs by myself except for the Detolfs Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am

Yeah, they're heavy as fuck. I've also found that ikea's online inventory is hit or miss. I've driven there before to find things that were out of stock when the website said they had them.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 am

I'm fairly convinced that they were out of stock because all their factories have been going on strike. Nonetheless, they are coming back in stock here and there. I had no trouble carrying mine up a couple flights of stairs, but yes, they are heavy as fuck. I also have no problem putting them together by myself.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 am

was this just a problem over in the states, i went and got 3 over the summer no problem, they were usually in stock...in canada Very Happy and yess they are fucking heavy lol and fun to assemble in a 1man team haha....Glad you guy can finally get your hands on some detolfs
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  vramirez Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 am

The burbank location has been out of stock the last three times I went over the summer. Really need to pick one up. Damn
vramirez
vramirez
Trench Warmer

http://vanessaramirez.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down