COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferg x Grody Shogun

+63
Art_Buyer
quentdiggy
bean6
ROACHSHACK138
nnumber6
funkin
chase1319
whacko
JasperF
Eric
mutantshark
JEEMAC
redwood510
gaizka.e.e.
ilovefreestufftoo
ictoys
niskio
M00Nman
RockNRoll
contrapunctusx
manny
LonerStoner
cheapass
mazdevilz
MagnumManipulator
benswift
dedicatedart
chiprender
chelito19soccer
byproduct
Crunch
casperd
PARID004
squirmy
d3nnis
charyou
doewie
Mokushiki
devito1195
gasTHUMB
Barney
Blood101
Buellster
itsa_mia
ontheDL
bigdavidcannon
jorester
apeboy
dreamattack27
wpaarts
kitkat54
cornball
ASPrintingPress
DROBOT
scmsix
Gatiio
Mikeyk
Admin
fender
Colossus of Destiny
el_payaso_loco
BigC
busizem718
67 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Ferg x Grody Shogun - Page 11 Empty Re: Ferg x Grody Shogun

Post  MagnumManipulator Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 am

ontheDL wrote:Hopefully these are still shipping this week!
Hell yeah man! Can't wait til these cool little bastards show up!!
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 am

They should be shipping any day now, they said we should get our first one end of July.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:01 am

DROBOT wrote:They should be shipping any day now, they said we should get our first one end of July.
damn i sure hope so, these are going to be amazing
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  mutantshark Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am

not sure if anyone has noticed but the brain and tongue are two separate pieces. So overall there are 4 brains with 4 matching (stylistically) tongues. the thing is, they are not matching the them together for the releases: this adds a whole new level to the randomization!!

and i didnt think i saw anyone answer the comments on the two brains for this first release. they were supposed to be an all white 'diy' or blank but the factory for some odd reason produced extra red parts so they decided to include them in this first release. It was a last minute change-up thats why there was little to no announcement.

I missed the lottery and walked up to DKE near closing time on friday (whatever day they dropped, i think it was friday...) and they still had two left so i scooped em up! excited for the sub to start arriving!
mutantshark
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  PARID004 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:47 am

mutantshark wrote:I missed the lottery and walked up to DKE near closing time on friday (whatever day they dropped, i think it was friday...) and they still had two left so i scooped em up! excited for the sub to start arriving!
When the time came to give out tickets for purchase Dov from DKE stood in front of the booth and shouted "Everyone here for the Young Gohst release line up and get a ticket". Of course no one calmly lined up, it was a thick crowd of grabby hands. Most of the crowd were legit fans that wanted the Young Gohst but the rest were just SDCC attendees passing by and got excited when they heard Dov yell "grab a ticket". Since there's so much promotional swag given out at SDCC the common mentality of the crowd is "I want everything that's free, including tickets. Gimme!!!".
Once DKE started selling the figure some people bailed because they had no idea what they grabbed a ticket for and did not want to buy a Young Gohst once they saw it, and there were probably about a dozen pieces still available after the real fans made their purchase. So for future reference it's always a good idea to check a booth after a sale happens, they might just have leftovers.

Dov is the guy in the gray shirt handing out tickets -
Ferg x Grody Shogun - Page 11 7606648100_a246f84680
PARID004
PARID004
CAD Grunt

http://instagram.com/debparis1

Back to top Go down

Post  mutantshark Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:56 am

PARID004 wrote:So for future reference it's always a good idea to check a booth after a sale happens, they might just have leftovers.

Good advice. Sounds like words from a hardened veteran
mutantshark
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 am

i was trying to find the video of the lego line up for the quest but failed
this will do

Ferg x Grody Shogun - Page 11 Vulture2
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 pm

i wantz my young ghost NOWZ!!!
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Ferg x Grody Shogun - Page 11 Empty Custom Gohst

Post  bean6 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 am

So I have chopped and drilled and painted my lil' stinker and he is looking good. I have more painting to get done, but the basics of the mod are almost done. Going to have to take some pics of what he has been up to. I hate forums...took me forever to figure this one out...not looking to read a book of posts and rules...are we allowed to post pictures of customs on these forums? I am always creeped out by customizing an exclusive...

When I opened the bag/header I felt a completest die somewhere...when I started chopping chunks of the head apart I felt another completest croak... but when I started drilling... I swear it felt like someone was being tortured out there in completest-land.

After getting royally screwed on the MFC SDCC drop (Yeah that's right - I changed my flight and paid extra money to show up to DKE for nothing!) and the Squadt drop 3 days in a row (I would bet a majority of them went to people with exhibitor passes), I am surprised I didn't just melt this sucker in to a cube when I got back. Turns out it is fun as hell to customize...would like to get a hold of more.

So there were some released that were not SDCC exclusives? If I am looking for more, is slEazeBay my only option? I have been on the Squadt store, but does the other Ferg stuff get released somewhere else? Sorry I am a newb to buying Ferg stuff direct (have always picked up his stuff through retail...)

bean6
bean6

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 am

bean6 wrote:
When I opened the bag/header I felt a completest die somewhere...when I started chopping chunks of the head apart I felt another completest croak... but when I started drilling... I swear it felt like someone was being tortured out there in completest-land.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Sad

There was a sub offered a little while back through lulubell. I'm not sure but I think individual pieces may be available as the sub progresses, but the first two pieces and sub have long sold out.
Most new stuff is available through the squadt store, you just have to check the forum for release dates and then be quick with your internets. Stuff also pops up periodically in the for sale/trade section so keep an eye out there.

welcome to the forum, and yes, please post your custom pics!

and you really should check out the rules. don't worry, its a quick read
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 am

There was at least a day or 2 when they did NOT allow exhibitors to get the squadt, I know that for sure. And each person was only allowed to get one, and their badge was stamped. I hope the custom looks great.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:51 am

bean6 wrote:So I have chopped and drilled and painted my lil' stinker and he is looking good. I have more painting to get done, but the basics of the mod are almost done. Going to have to take some pics of what he has been up to. I hate forums...took me forever to figure this one out...not looking to read a book of posts and rules...are we allowed to post pictures of customs on these forums? I am always creeped out by customizing an exclusive...

After getting royally screwed on the MFC SDCC drop (Yeah that's right - I changed my flight and paid extra money to show up to DKE for nothing!) and the Squadt drop 3 days in a row (I would bet a majority of them went to people with exhibitor passes), I am surprised I didn't just melt this sucker in to a cube when I got back. Turns out it is fun as hell to customize...would like to get a hold of more.

So there were some released that were not SDCC exclusives? If I am looking for more, is slEazeBay my only option? I have been on the Squadt store, but does the other Ferg stuff get released somewhere else? Sorry I am a newb to buying Ferg stuff direct (have always picked up his stuff through retail...)

do post pics, man! Its your piece, not a completists'. I dont know why you're getting moonchild-like powers to hear all of Fantasias people.

That takes it out of the pool so instead of 1/50 it makes it 1/1.

the squadt store is only for squadts and if you stick around here you should get pretty well informed as how get the latest. The sub was only available for a week and it should start rolling out soon.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Allrighty, Need to know Ferg, howz it coming along? Are they going to ship this month? drunken
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Checking with Luke.. please stay tuned. cyclops
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Admin wrote:Checking with Luke.. please stay tuned. cyclops
Whoop!
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 am

Ferg....you're the absolute best. king thx...
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Art_Buyer Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 am

Any word on when the first release may be? Have to say, really looking forward to this. Totally different to anything out there.
Art_Buyer
Art_Buyer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Been on top of my most anticipated for months...can't wait What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:42 am

I'm really new to this. I managed to score a few young gohst figures and I'm just wondering if there will be more young gohst releases...
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 am

blacksunshine wrote:I'm really new to this. I managed to score a few young gohst figures and I'm just wondering if there will be more young gohst releases...

So far there have been a few editons, at SDCC and also for the special events here in CADland. there are always new releases on the horizon.

Honestly, I just think that the market is a bit saturated from them right now (from the fast shipping of all the delayed subs) so I would say give it a few months and you will see another edition for sure.

Also, some pop here sometimes. Stick around and im sure you will find what youre looking for.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:42 am

Thanks mate! I appreciate the info. I'm gonna take some pics of my few young gohst figures and share them somewhere on the forum this weekend.
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:46 am

blacksunshine wrote:I'm really new to this. I managed to score a few young gohst figures and I'm just wondering if there will be more young gohst releases...
I'm sure we will get something..as to when that may be, who knows

But one of the last emails did mention it under the coming soon... "young gohst..another sub??"
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:51 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:
I'm sure we will get something..as to when that may be, who knows

But one of the last emails did mention it under the coming soon...  "young gohst..another sub??"

Woah, that's great! Is the email that you're referring to from the playge dot net mailing list?
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:04 am

Yes sir that's right!
It was from the email for the halloween gohst bat
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down