COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpartaHicks Munny - Legendary Warrior

Go down

SpartaHicks Munny - Legendary Warrior Empty SpartaHicks Munny - Legendary Warrior

Post  dan-knee rock Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Taking a break from my recent obsession of customizing squadts, I went back to my roots.

"SpartaHicks" is the legendary warrior who has been through way too many battles. If the mean look in his eyes doesn't depict the story of the wars he has been in, then surely either the dented helmet/shield, the blood soaked spear, or the blood all over the body and face would. This guy is one tough cookie.

This was a custom order commission for a good inspiring friend of mine, Marc Hicks, who has entered in many relay races and will be competing in tough mudder. He asked me for a Spartan that resembled him. I wanted him to find inspiration in my art to help push him through his training for the tough mudder, hence the toughness through all the blood, dirt, sweat.

Everything was sculpted, weathered, hand made...even those little rocks were made out for fun.

SpartaHicks Munny - Legendary Warrior Hicks2

SpartaHicks Munny - Legendary Warrior Hicks3

SpartaHicks Munny - Legendary Warrior Hicks1

dan-knee rock
CAD Grunt

http://www.fittedhawaii.com/hanahou/

Back to top Go down