COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need name suggestions for a clothing line

4 posters

Go down

Need name suggestions for a clothing line Empty Need name suggestions for a clothing line

Post  fender Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey all,

I'm starting an 30s American classic inspired clothing line for gentleman that like to dress classy but with modern cuts, bigger sizes than normal, and a focus on warm colors. However I'm at a loss for a name, so I was hoping that this board full of talented folks could help throw some suggestions my way Very Happy.

Will update with pictures and longer description later, stay tuned! cheers
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Need name suggestions for a clothing line Empty Re: Need name suggestions for a clothing line

Post  colbert Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

crooner's closet
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Need name suggestions for a clothing line Empty Re: Need name suggestions for a clothing line

Post  colbert Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:50 pm

New Deals

colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

Classic 30
Swing Time
Action Collection (action comics started in the 30's)
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  unlucky_charm13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 am

Very cool idea for a line. Might I suggest looking into the model names to older cars, there are some cool ones and I think it would add to the idea of the time frame and vintage feel/sound.

If you decide on one, be sure to check out copyrights/trademarks to ensure that the company name/line is not already in use before progressing too far with the company. I made that mistake years ago and definitely recommend making that something you should do early on.

Good luck!
unlucky_charm13
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down