COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

+107
blacksunshine
fingah
TheMalkiWay
Playgerism86
patrick40
Teimaru
AngieP
jandrolex8
SQUEE
land
ineedmoretoys
cb075
GiantBoyDective
PJWatseu
dannyxfenton
kuhwinters
scientifik
biscocrack420
doomsDAY
Are-Jay
Kmacz
matthewrd
spankystokes
cheapass
Vince
XSuicide SquadX
dedicatedart
gasTHUMB
yanksb11
kitkat54
Eric
blindboxx2334
baldo
comixguru
colbert
jmiller805
squirrel1777
chase1319
cripery
ezramyl
Art_Buyer
Spaztrick
ROACHSHACK138
ianthegamer
CMB
ilovefreestufftoo
Brian Arrr
Grody Shogun
contrapunctusx
cedricel
ictoys
devito1195
JasperF
Mokushiki
redwood510
Crunch
henry17s
kevbayer
Blood101
Barney
agentzuluka
chiprender
quentdiggy
mutantshark
cpiro
Colossus of Destiny
nnumber6
jorester
PARID004
haarp
whacko
nath88
doug
M00Nman
dtrain
doewie
VanBeater
abysmaldesign
unlucky_charm13
manny
LonerStoner
darkghost973
vinylgoddess
jeremyriad
niskio
JEEMAC
Ballou34
BigC
MagnumManipulator
benswift
ontheDL
squirmy
Mikeyk
itsa_mia
gaizka.e.e.
Gimby
funkin
tremor
RockNRoll
charyou
chelito19soccer
mazdevilz
casperd
el_payaso_loco
DROBOT
Gatiio
Admin
111 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO - Page 3 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  mazdevilz Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

LonerStoner wrote:Ferg, any chance you'd could sell the displays, or did you buy them from some place?

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO - Page 3 Young_gohst_mastersculpt-550x402

+1... the display rules
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO - Page 3 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  manny Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:27 am

I looked them up. I think they are doll displays. Found some on the bay
here
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  unlucky_charm13 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 am

At least snaggin a 2pack and the sub if I can get it. These would look beautiful on their own shelf! Also wondering which the first 2 to be released will be, I think that might sway my decision on wether or not to get a sub, but I need money for the Drifter too! Very Happy

EDIT: I really want a clear body and black brain, sooo sick
unlucky_charm13
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  abysmaldesign Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 am

Sitting here, trying to figure out how much shit i'm going to have to sell
just to be able to afford these little luxuries, because i refuse to pass these up mad2 What a Face What a Face
abysmaldesign
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  VanBeater Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 am

Shocked What a Face What a Face What a Face
VanBeater
VanBeater
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  doewie Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 pm

oh my god , and I only read this topic today ! I have to find a way to get some money on my paypal fast - I hope I get my paycheck today Very Happy cyclops
doewie
doewie
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Admin wrote:The two pack will contain the first two pieces from the sub.

Just got the announcement email, question answered.....

The two in the top left are what is in the two pack. Sweet, will definitely have to grab a pack!

What a Face What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dtrain Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Hmmm, sold through lulubell which is my local shop in AZ. Does this mean I get charged tax on my order? 0_o
dtrain
dtrain
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  M00Nman Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 am

I don't wanna sound stupid but I dont exactly get this sub business. If you buy the sub do you get every piece? Like every color and brain sculpt?
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  squirmy Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 am

M00Nman wrote:I don't wanna sound stupid but I dont exactly get this sub business. If you buy the sub do you get every piece? Like every color and brain sculpt?

My understanding is that the subscription entails one figure of each color - and, of those 13 figures, each will include one out of a possible four brain sculpts.

You will not receive ALL brain sculpts with a subscription. The distribution of the sculpts will be completely at random...

I don't know that anyone has inquired yet about whether subsidizing four subscriptions would automatically guarantee receipt of all possible sculpt variations...
squirmy
squirmy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  casperd Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:22 am

i am getting me the 2 piece set! clap
casperd
casperd
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  doug Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:31 am

blueGID hellz yuss!!
doug
doug
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:20 am

squirmy wrote:
M00Nman wrote:I don't wanna sound stupid but I dont exactly get this sub business. If you buy the sub do you get every piece? Like every color and brain sculpt?

My understanding is that the subscription entails one figure of each color - and, of those 13 figures, each will include one out of a possible four brain sculpts.

You will not receive ALL brain sculpts with a subscription. The distribution of the sculpts will be completely at random...

This is correct... You will recieve all of the color variations shown on the chart. Each figure you recieve will contain one of four possible brain sculpts. Hopefully this keeps it interesting and fun.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M00Nman Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 am

But is there technically a possibility of getting all 4?
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:55 am

Admin wrote:
squirmy wrote:

This is correct... You will recieve all of the color variations shown on the chart. Each figure you recieve will contain one of four possible brain sculpts. Hopefully this keeps it interesting and fun.
So in one subscription...Would EACH of the 13 figures contain a different brain sculpt? or will ALL 13 figures contain only one of the four brain sculpts?
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:13 am

I love it... it is like knowing what you are going to get but at the same time not knowing exactly what you are going to get.

like some kind of twisted blind box release.. What a Face
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 am

Best thing is that we can start a WTT section and trade the diff brain sculpts for colors that we might be looking for. yay!

EDIT:

So its gonna be through lulubell? I would have guessed the jamungo store. thats why int'l is not included, cus lulubell receives and then sorts out.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nath88 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Sweet. Looking forward to this one. Is there an international shipping price for the 2 pack yet?
nath88
nath88
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm

MagnumManipulator wrote:
Admin wrote:
squirmy wrote:

So in one subscription...Would EACH of the 13 figures contain a different brain sculpt? or will ALL 13 figures contain only one of the four brain sculpts?

They will be different/random (not all the same)
Admin
Admin
FERG

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Have pictures been posted of the four possible brain scultps??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dtrain Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Ferg, will the 'colored clear' bodies be transparent enough to see the suspended brain inside? Looking at the proto pic of green body/black brain you can really only see the tongue on the outside.

dtrain
dtrain
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 am

dtrain wrote:Ferg, will the 'colored clear' bodies be transparent enough to see the suspended brain inside? Looking at the proto pic of green body/black brain you can really only see the tongue on the outside.

Yes you will see the brain inside.
That picture is only a test and not a 'colored clear' piece.
Admin
Admin
FERG

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 am

So there are 13 different colored bodies

4 different brain sculpts

but how many different brain sculpt colors?
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:12 am

LonerStoner wrote:So there are 13 different colored bodies

4 different brain sculpts

but how many different brain sculpt colors?

this is my guess:

25% of each sculpt to fill each color range. so for example, if youre making 100 red brains for the red brain sculp then 25 of each would be in each sculpt for that particular color for that piece. at least thats my take, and it would depend on how many orders. im also guessing that some sculpts will be rarer than others.

then again, just my guess.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 am

this could get expensive.......
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next