COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A Purchasing Help!

+2
itsa_mia
RockNRoll
6 posters

Go down

3A Purchasing Help! Empty 3A Purchasing Help!

Post  RockNRoll Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:07 am

Hello everyone. I've been looking at some Ashley Wood bits and they look pretty cool. How do you buy the latest 'releases'?

Cheers

Luke
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

3A Purchasing Help! Empty Re: 3A Purchasing Help!

Post  itsa_mia Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 am

drops HERE

click buy....wait....wait...wait...crash...wait...wait...crash...RAGE...RAGE MOAR...CRY

welcome to bamba

oh and wait 6 months to receive, fun huh violent cheers
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:53 am

RockNRoll wrote:Hello everyone. I've been looking at some Ashley Wood bits and they look pretty cool. How do you buy the latest 'releases'?

Cheers

Luke

What Itsa_me means is that at the bambaland store you will see the latest releases, usually for 24hrs or less. Be there at the drop time, which is usually 9am Hong Kong time and you can get a chance to buy something.

Little word of advice, people tend to get very emo with this guy, simply because usually the coolest items are the most limited and in some other instances they are randomly dropped during the day. So it turns into an f5 fest all day. some of us dislike that, some of us like that. up to you.

Last word of advice, since he has several licenses, dont jump right ahead and buy it all, try to feel it out and consider which, if any, can be a fun thing to collect. my case is I collect WWRp exclusively (the 1/12 soldiers) and Zombs, im not gonna lie, the other licenses can be cool, but i took my time and realized that its a lot of the same thing. So do yourself a favor and just look at all the toys and try to feel them out. Good luck, 3A is not awesome fun, but just fun. They make great toys every now and then.

Gimby, the member here, is the news guy over at the 3A forum, look him up and click on the things on his sig. all the info you need to start up is there.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Art_Buyer Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Gatiio wrote:
RockNRoll wrote:Hello everyone. I've been looking at some Ashley Wood bits and they look pretty cool. How do you buy the latest 'releases'?

Cheers

Luke

What Itsa_me means is that at the bambaland store you will see the latest releases, usually for 24hrs or less. Be there at the drop time, which is usually 9am Hong Kong time and you can get a chance to buy something.

Little word of advice, people tend to get very emo with this guy, simply because usually the coolest items are the most limited and in some other instances they are randomly dropped during the day. So it turns into an f5 fest all day. some of us dislike that, some of us like that. up to you.

Last word of advice, since he has several licenses, dont jump right ahead and buy it all, try to feel it out and consider which, if any, can be a fun thing to collect. my case is I collect WWRp exclusively (the 1/12 soldiers) and Zombs, im not gonna lie, the other licenses can be cool, but i took my time and realized that its a lot of the same thing. So do yourself a favor and just look at all the toys and try to feel them out. Good luck, 3A is not awesome fun, but just fun. They make great toys every now and then.

Gimby, the member here, is the news guy over at the 3A forum, look him up and click on the things on his sig. all the info you need to start up is there.

Really wish I had seen your post before I started buying 3A about a year ago. Bought almost everything in sight. Got sealed boxes everyplace including multiple WWR and WWRp brambles. Should have been way more selective. I think I finally have gained some control though. Mainly just a TK man now along with a few of the robot colorways. Of course, and zombies. Not a Adv Kartel fan. Proud that I didn't buy anything during the AK drop this last week. 3A--way too addictive, kind of like Ferg's stuff.
Art_Buyer
Art_Buyer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  vicjeb Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 am

Gatiio wrote:

Cheers

Luke

lol almost like you, i only collect the item i really like
most of them are wwrp, like bertie and mk2 bramble and dropcloth, i think 1/12 is enough for these drops
but still will collect some WWR item like the dirty bertie, that one is really really cool
and when some one offer u a super nice price, you just can't say no to it
vicjeb
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:50 am

I will say this, though. All of the lines at the 1/12 scale are a steal, great price point and if the quality is like the WWRp expect a good product for your cash.

the zombs have been good proof of this.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Art_Buyer Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 am

itsa_mia wrote:drops HERE

click buy....wait....wait...wait...crash...wait...wait...crash...RAGE...RAGE MOAR...CRY

welcome to bamba

oh and wait 6 months to receive, fun huh violent cheers

Getting better lately, but heck, some of their stuff takes 9 months or more. Action Portable Zombkin Set and various zombies took like 9 months. Price you pay when buying from 3A though. You know that going in. Really wish they would do something about that crappy server though. Server really went schizophrenic at the start of the latest drop last week.
Art_Buyer
Art_Buyer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsDAY Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 am

good luck.
doomsDAY
doomsDAY
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down