COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go....

+6
dedicatedart
Colossus of Destiny
Mikeyk
comatoseghost
ontheDL
Skullyton85
10 posters

Go down

hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go.... Empty hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go....

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:42 am

closed! not selling

Last edited by Skullyton85 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go.... Empty Re: hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go....

Post  ontheDL Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:12 am

I think $300 is reasonable.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go.... Empty Re: hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go....

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:15 am

ontheDL wrote:I think $300 is reasonable.

thats what i was thinking it would help me out so much
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:22 am

Pm sent
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 am

comatoseghost wrote:Pm sent
got it
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:30 am

so selling it for $310 ($10 shipping) ( to US only tho sorry Sad ) so i know a few are interested just please post your name. ill give it a couple hours then ill pick a name at random and ship tomorrow. thank you to those helping me out. i know he'll go to a good home here. maybe someday we can be reunited Smile
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 am

I dunno about that lottery, just sell it to the first person that PMd. Drifter doesn't need any more drama.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:28 am

ontheDL wrote:I dunno about that lottery, just sell it to the first person that PMd. Drifter doesn't need any more drama.

Ok so no lottery then. First pm on or after 8 pm pst will get it. I just want to give ppl a chance.
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:34 am

Just remember what Ferg said about flipping on this board.
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 am

Last edited by Skullyton85 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 am

Skullyton85 wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:Just remember what Ferg said about flipping on this board.

i know and im not trying to flip or cause trouble. im asking for help.i dont want this to affect future purchases either. maybe the best thing is to contact ferg directly or just find another way to get money...

The best thing to do is sell it for enough to recover the money you spent plus shipping to the person who buys it. The TB is not your answer to getting a computer and it is really lame to present it this way.

$300 is a flipper price. ahhhh!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:58 am

Last edited by Skullyton85 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 am

Skullyton85 wrote:
gregm wrote:

The best thing to do is sell it for enough to recover the money you spent plus shipping to the person who buys it. The TB is not your answer to getting a computer and it is really lame to present it this way.

$300 is a flipper price. ahhhh!

you dont know my situation and it really pisses me off that your trying to call me a "flipper" I hate what flippers do. i use my laptop to help support myself so it automatically becomes a priority. and i asked what people would feel comfortable paying. im asking for help its not like im sending pm's saying hey ill sell you my tb for a crazy price just becuz i want to make extra money. i thought this would be a good way to help pay for something i NEED and at the same time sending this guy to a good home. i expected some negativity but not accusations. i love these toys and i hate letting any of them go. sorry if this some how offended you but all im asking for is some understanding

First of all, you need to learn to read. I did not call you a flipper, I said "$300 is a flipper price".

If your need is so great then there is a perfect place for you to sell your TB. This isn't it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:23 am

Last edited by Skullyton85 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:30 am

Skullyton85 wrote:thanks for making me feel bad

If you feel bad then you still don't get the point.

This is a dick move and you should feel bad. Despite your need, the TB is not the answer to your problem.

If your need is that great, go to ebay and list it for whatever price you want. Just don't offer it here, like you are trying to help someone out, when what you need/want is more money than you paid.

Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:01 am

gregm wrote:

This is a dick move and you should feel bad.

Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

hardest thing to do is let my TB7 go.... Empty drifter

Post  dedicatedart Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 am

gregm wrote:

This is a dick move and you should feel bad. Despite your need, the TB is not the answer to your problem.

If your need is that great, go to ebay and list it for whatever price you want. Just don't offer it here, like you are trying to help someone out, when what you need/want is more money than you paid.

Rolling Eyes

Gregm is always talking trash to people on here . One time I was selling a germ I bought for 200$ and was asking 160$ shipped , he's Like ill give you 85$ shipped that's all its worth to me , idk man needs to calm down on this fourm. Idk sell your tb for what you wanna I sold my nozzle s1 for 300$ + some to help my self out when I lost hours at work and Couldnt pay for stuff so yeah. Let's just all go relax bonghit
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  slinky42 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am

gregm wrote:

Rolling Eyes

+1
slinky42
slinky42
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 am

My first rule when looking at WTS threads

-Browse, check price, if its not to my liking just move on.

Y'all could just very well move along and ignore the price point or the sale. If people feel its a flipper price then too bad, dont buy it. God knows if that shit were some kaiju shit I wanted, I'd drop the 300, 400, 500, whatever it is, because I want it. Not the case here, so I just keep walking along.

Keep civil. THE ONLY FUCKING RULE:

Be respectful.

And as a seller, do yourself a favor and go list items at twice their SRP on the bay, here you are helping no one by crying a river or telling us a heartwarming story. We are a community, but dont try to fix your life with our cash.

Rather than give your ass money I'd put it on Loners homeless kids fund. Try living without a roof for once, assholes.

And I dont mean you Skullyton or anyone in particular. But for the love of god, USE YOUR FUCKING COMMON SENSE.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gua_ping Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Gatiio wrote:My first rule when looking at WTS threads

-Browse, check price, if its not to my liking just move on.

Y'all could just very well move along and ignore the price point or the sale. If people feel its a flipper price then too bad, dont buy it. God knows if that shit were some kaiju shit I wanted, I'd drop the 300, 400, 500, whatever it is, because I want it. Not the case here, so I just keep walking along.

Keep civil. THE ONLY FUCKING RULE:

Be respectful.

And as a seller, do yourself a favor and go list items at twice their SRP on the bay, here you are helping no one by crying a river or telling us a heartwarming story. We are a community, but dont try to fix your life with our cash.

Rather than give your ass money I'd put it on Loners homeless kids fund. Try living without a roof for once, assholes.

And I dont mean you Skullyton or anyone in particular. But for the love of god, USE YOUR FUCKING COMMON SENSE.

Amen to this...
gua_ping
gua_ping
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:13 am

clap bow
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down