COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K11 Boomer (Loose)

5 posters

Go down

K11 Boomer (Loose) Empty K11 Boomer (Loose)

Post  ictoys Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Ok, what NotCot did with Ferg's K11 Boomer is WAY too cool, and since I'm running a CCTV company, I want to give the mod a go as well. So I'm looking for a K11 boomer (whichever edition, but must be a boomer, loose condition doesn't matter, ship it without box whatsoever, since I'm gonna mess with this guy anyway) shipped to Indonesia.

Please help Smile thank you
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

K11 Boomer (Loose) Empty Re: K11 Boomer (Loose)

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 pm

ictoys wrote:Ok, what NotCot did with Ferg's K11 Boomer is WAY too cool, and since I'm running a CCTV company, I want to give the mod a go as well. So I'm looking for a K11 boomer (whichever edition, but must be a boomer, loose condition doesn't matter, ship it without box whatsoever, since I'm gonna mess with this guy anyway) shipped to Indonesia.

Please help Smile thank you

I want a second Chipp but don't need the boomer want to split the cost on a set if we buy on eBay????
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Boomer s001 will be released pretty soon. You may want to wait for that one.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vicjeb Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:49 am

Admin wrote:Boomer s001 will be released pretty soon. You may want to wait for that one.

any photos?
vicjeb
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 am

notcot used an s001 also check the restricted area.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 pm

@ilovefreestufftoo: if the price is reasonable, I don't see why not.
@ferg: sweet news! thanks for the heads up. the only tricky part really is the customized lens. hard to do that in Indonesia. I've got the wireless camera ready, even smaller than the one notcot use. hope it works out fine. then again, probably want to get 2 of the s001 boomer, as I never really do major mod like this and will hate to sacrifice one of my collection Smile really sweet mod done by notcot though. did you both came out with the idea?
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm

If you are able to get the red lens out with a little drilling and grinding while keeping the housing intact you should be able to buy a plastic watch crystal to fit in there. I'm not sure of the size you'd need but there are a ton on ebay. you could also hit up a local jeweler/watch maker.
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:59 am

funkin wrote:If you are able to get the red lens out with a little drilling and grinding while keeping the housing intact you should be able to buy a plastic watch crystal to fit in there. I'm not sure of the size you'd need but there are a ton on ebay. you could also hit up a local jeweler/watch maker.
I'm hoping I'll be able to do just that, no need for custom 3D print lens like notcot did. Waiting for my boomer from my CHIP to see if the component fits. what scares me most is my lack of experience with tools and the vinyl itself. electricity is simple enough though
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down