COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best custom

+9
fplus
LonerStoner
Art_Buyer
el_payaso_loco
manny
wpaarts
ontheDL
yanyaniscool
jmiller805
13 posters

Go down

Best custom Empty Best custom

Post  jmiller805 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 am

Who has made the best custom piece?
jmiller805
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

http://www.20eyesco.com

Back to top Go down

Best custom Empty Re: Best custom

Post  yanyaniscool Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 am

Probably F-plus or Muffinman I'd say.
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:37 am

Post picture if ya got em.
jmiller805
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 am

Dust made a really cool one a while back.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Muffinman hands down What a Face
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 am

wpaarts wrote:Muffinman hands down What a Face

+1

Though F-plus is really sick too. Check out Pepe Hiller as well he does great work
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 am

Don't think best is applicable. Customs have features unique to the artist that made them.

Fantastic customs have come from a lot of artists, too many to list.

A better question might be favorite artists. In that case muffinman, fplus, 84tigers, and manny are some of mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 am

Best custom Img_1910
Best custom Img_1911Best custom Img_1912

probably my three favorite at the moment...
scott wilcowski
motorbot
Kevin monsterarm
jmiller805
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 am

gregm wrote:Don't think best is applicable. Customs have features unique to the artist that made them.

Fantastic customs have come from a lot of artists, too many to list.

A better question might be favorite artists. In that case muffinman, fplus, 84tigers, and manny are some of mine.
I'm going to have to agree with this 100% different pieces from different artists are unique have there own touch...it all depends

And those are definitely among my top favorite artist's as well, owning stuff from manny, Fplus, and 84tigers they all do amazing work
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jmiller805 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 am

Did they or do they sell blank 3"?
jmiller805
jmiller805
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Art_Buyer Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 am

Hands down best custom done ever is the gem recently completed by Fplus. Check out the pictures in the customs section of this board under "DEATH IS INFINITE: Giant Squadt project finished!" Unbelievable. clap
Art_Buyer
Art_Buyer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 am

F-plus has my vote, there is so much badness in his pieces.....
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  fplus Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm

LonerStoner wrote:F-plus has my vote, there is so much badness in his pieces.....

"Well, Ain't you so sweet you make sugar taste just like salt" -Kurt Russel, Death Proof

Seriously though, thanks for the nods guys, I'd also like to endorse Muffinman's work, everything I've seen from that guy is top shelf!

And also, totally agree, "Best" is pretty subjective, just depends on what your taste is, and what kind of styles you're into. I definitely don't think my work is for everyone, it's all a matter of personal preference.
fplus
fplus
CAD Recruit

http://www.fplusnever.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Art_Buyer Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 am

fplus wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:F-plus has my vote, there is so much badness in his pieces.....

"Well, Ain't you so sweet you make sugar taste just like salt" -Kurt Russel, Death Proof

Seriously though, thanks for the nods guys, I'd also like to endorse Muffinman's work, everything I've seen from that guy is top shelf!

And also, totally agree, "Best" is pretty subjective, just depends on what your taste is, and what kind of styles you're into. I definitely don't think my work is for everyone, it's all a matter of personal preference.

Agree. Muffinman's stuff is definitely top notch. He had some stuff in the 3A show at 1AM gallery that was just killer. Took a pass though due to the huge 1AM markups where they take around like 40% of the price. Hardly seems fair to the artist. Why I have been trying to avoid gallery shows and go directly to the artist lately.
Art_Buyer
Art_Buyer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  fplus Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 am

Art_Buyer wrote:
fplus wrote:

Agree. Muffinman's stuff is definitely top notch. He had some stuff in the 3A show at 1AM gallery that was just killer. Took a pass though due to the huge 1AM markups where they take around like 40% of the price. Hardly seems fair to the artist. Why I have been trying to avoid gallery shows and go directly to the artist lately.

^The whole reason I don't have time to do many gallery shows. It sucks, because I love exhibiting my work, and sharing it with a larger audience to see in person, I simply can't afford to most times. It's a great way to get exposure just starting out though. If it's a platform or theme I'm really excited about, I'll do them sometimes still.

Ultimately, for me, I love working with the collector's directly to make something they are really into. So I'm glad there's such a thing as commissions too! Smile
fplus
fplus
CAD Recruit

http://www.fplusnever.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DrilOne Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Art_Buyer wrote:

Try 50% which is the normal gallery rate. But it is a love hate relationship. Being a artist you need to do shows to rise it the artworld, as people who would never see your work in person gets to see it. Everytime I have a successful show I get 10+ good commissions. I also get better shows now.

But I agree with you FPlus as gallery shows are not always money in your pocket.
DrilOne
DrilOne
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:24 am

DrilOne wrote:
Art_Buyer wrote:

Try 50% which is the normal gallery rate. But it is a love hate relationship. Being a artist you need to do shows to rise it the artworld, as people who would never see your work in person gets to see it. Everytime I have a successful show I get 10+ good commissions. I also get better shows now.

But I agree with you FPlus as gallery shows are not always money in your pocket.
Damn 50%?! Shocked
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo_182 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

I dunno about others but i absolutely love my MotorBot custom...

Best custom Deadfk10
Neo_182
Neo_182
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Neo_182 wrote:I dunno about others but i absolutely love my MotorBot custom...

Best custom Deadfk10

THAT IS AWESOME.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum