COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blanks (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...)

4 posters

Go down

Blanks                                                                                   (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...) Empty Blanks (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...)

Post  whacko Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Blanks                                                                                   (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...) Blank10

Looks so pretty I don't know if I will be able to bring myself to paint it....
Might have to buy another one Wink
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Blanks                                                                                   (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...) Empty Re: Blanks (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...)

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:39 am

Snagged one, and picked up a Misfortune Cat while I was at it... not that I need any more prints, as I haven't even framed the Blackout, Mechin, Threezero, and Bud Art Prints I already have... But I can't help it, I'm an addict.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Blanks                                                                                   (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...) Empty Re: Blanks (stoopid 10 character title length requirements...)

Post  Assburrito! Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 am

I just put my order in for the blank too. I'm with you Whacko. I don't think I can color it.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 am

If I were to buy two, I would consider attempting a custom. But there has to be a virgin(insert Beavis and Butthead quote here) blank in the collection first. Very Happy
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 am

dreamattack27 wrote:If I were to buy two, I would consider attempting a custom. But there has to be a virgin(insert Beavis and Butthead quote here) blank in the collection first. Very Happy

Yep, that's exactly how I feel about it. I want to have at least one original before I do anything. That's why I have 2 GID & White Sqwerts. Very Happy
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 am

I don't have one of these yet, but I'm thinking about it. For anyone that has attempted a custom: Do they come assembled? If so - is it easy to pry the limbs off without breaking the vinyl?
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 am

They do come assembled. I haven't tried taking mine apart, its just too pretty Smile
I would assume they are not much harder to take apart than a 9" BUD, which is to say to hard to be worth the effort.
Also, since they are soft vinyl they tend to deform a bit when you put them back together, which is not good since it can crack a custom paint job or any molded on parts.

However aside from the head these toys don't have any undercut areas and all parts of the toy are easy to access, there is plenty of space to get a brush or some spraypaint into even the smallest places on this particular toy.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down