COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way?

2 posters

Go down

Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way? Empty Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way?

Post  CankleBreaker Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:12 pm

I jus recently bought a NKD Jack from another boardie and I noticed that it came with these two arms, is that normal?

Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way? 97BBA9CC-76E1-4427-A562-FE7C2359A265-4441-000001960335B4F7

The arm on the right has a left hand but right shoulder joint?
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way? Empty Re: Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way?

Post  yanyaniscool Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm

The one on the right is supposed to be reversed, it's not meant to hold onto a gun but more or less the gun will rest on top of that hand...

But yes it's supposed to be like that but you just have it laid out incorrectly lol. Not sure if that makes sense but the one you have on the right the shoulder joint is pointing to the right and it should actually point to the left instead... Just flip it around.
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way? Empty Re: Are these Squadt arms supposed to be this way?

Post  CankleBreaker Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Ohhh duhhhh! I gotchu, I see it now hahaha, thanks for the clarification. I feel like such a dummy.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:32 am

CankleBreaker wrote:Ohhh duhhhh! I gotchu, I see it now hahaha, thanks for the clarification. I feel like such a dummy.

All good man lol we all have our "brain farts" haha no problem.
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down