COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube

5 posters

Go down

LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube Empty LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube

Post  sirbeanward Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 am

Hey guys,
Although I'm rather new around the forums, I've been lurking for a while and done a lot of deals with people on the buy and selling forums. Today I'm looking desperately for the item in the title, a picture of which is attached to this message. I'll buy one from a person, a company, I'll take suggestions on places online or in real life to buy the item, but regardless of how it's acquired, I want this item very badly! I don't even know how many were made, but I know I need it! If you have one and are considering sale, PM me what you want, how much, possible trades, etc. Please let me know and I look forward to any responses. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm also looking to pick up, if it's the right price, a Black Playge Doc Squadt, A Gassed S002 Launch Party, and the SDCC exclusive cyborg labbit. Again, only if they're a reasonable price I can afford. Thanks!

LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube 3AxValve_SDCCWeightedCompanionSquare_BlogAd_04.1

Last edited by sirbeanward on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube Empty Re: LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube

Post  Mikeyk Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:57 am

There are plenty of 3A members/collectors on this board, Im sure there will be someone to give you help. Good luck with your search!
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube Empty Re: LF/WTB: ThreeA SDCC 2012 exclusive Valve Portal Companion Square/cube

Post  itsa_mia Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:02 am

2 just went up on kr 3a bst
$90 go go go
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  henry17s Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:57 pm

$90 is for the square only, I suppose.
henry17s
henry17s
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm

One was, one had both I think but sold last nite
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 am

I PMed someone today about one, so who knows, but if not the one on ebay is worth keeping an eye on. Thanks for all the tips and info about the 3A thread on the KR forums.

EDIT: and I'm just looking for the figure only, FYI, the TF2 nuts (I play TF2 but not hardcore collector like some of the ppl on it) can pay the same price for the code for items in that game alone, so unless someone has them bother together for a steal of a price, I'm only trying to get the figure. Thanks.
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:26 pm

So, as of the moment, no squares in sight, the eBay auction was taken down and I don't see any over on KR atm. Again if anyone know where I can get one, I'd love you forever! Also, as my edit states, I'm looking for some other items. I'll also add that I found a SDCC cyborg rabbit, but I'm looking for any misfortune cats for sale as well as any reasonably priced Scott wilkowski items, preferably a labbit or mfc. Thanks again!
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm

the 3A BST might also have some as well, they pop up there every now and then. I was trying to get a sandvich, but I just gave up. some people did offer some later when I was disinterested. worth a try I guess. best of luck.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 pm

So, I did some extensive searching Tuesday and was able to be lucky enough to find a seller for the companion square on eBay AND I think I already mentioned it, the SDCC cyborg labbit on the KR forums as well. The square came with a code for use in TF2 so if you know of anyone interested in the code only, direct them to me please! Thanks to all who helped.
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  henry17s Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Try posting on Kidrobot 3A BST.
henry17s
henry17s
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down