COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit *FOUND*

+5
MagnumManipulator
ilovefreestufftoo
itsa_mia
Admin
ianthegamer
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* Empty Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit *FOUND*

Post  ianthegamer Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 pm

really want this. PLease PM me if you have one you would like to sell
Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* Gohst_-_Halloween_Skelsuit-Ferg-Gohst-Threezero-trampt-2596o

Last edited by ianthegamer on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* Empty Re: Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit *FOUND*

Post  Admin Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm

welcome to the forums. to keep up with upcoming squadt releases you can get on the mailing list at http://playge.net (upper right hand corner) sqube
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* Empty Re: Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit *FOUND*

Post  ianthegamer Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 pm

thank you
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Welcome!

You really can't go wrong with the Fort Burnout Jack, one hell of a great way to start!

http://www.rotofugi.com/toyscart/pc/Squadt-Jack-s003-FORT-BURNOUT-DSRT-3p10277.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 pm

yes I do plan on getting that one. I also like this guy here.
Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* GERM_S002_BORN_WRONG_RETAIL-Ferg-Squadt-Playge-trampt-41419o
I see he is still in stock on some sites as well. Ill be honest I never considered these guys till i saw them on the season 7 premier of dexter. Ive stuck to dunnys and muttpop lucha libras but really am liking the look of these guys
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Welcome, I dig your customs
That adventure time paint app was really cool
I'm betting we'll see some squadt customs soon
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:02 pm

ha ha first ill need to fix my hunger of owning them. and thanks for the compliment on the customs. Ive been checking out some on here. It would be a very VERY fun figure to customize. Im surprised DonP hasnt done any yet or im not looking hard enough
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 am

so out the gate looks like im getting these bad boys:

Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* NKD_NOZZEL_-_Retail_Version-Ferg-Squadt-Playge-trampt-34911oWant to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* GERM_S002_BORN_WRONG_RETAIL-Ferg-Squadt-Playge-trampt-41419o
Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* JACK_s003_FORT_BURNOUT-_DSRT_RETAIL-Ferg-Squadt-Playge-trampt-72144o

and possibly this motorbot on ebay

Want to buy Gohst - Halloween Skelsuit  *FOUND* Decaying_Robot-Motorbot_Kevin_Olson-Squadt-trampt-42396o.

when i get into something I mean business ha ha. if anyone has anything extra hit me up id love some more and maybe even one to try a customize down the road.

Just realized the admin was ferg who makes this stuff ha ha. Awesome to see the artist/creator active on here. Be gentle cause im a n00b so any advice feel free to pm me.

note: sorry for the large images
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:23 am

Congrats and welcome to the board.

This stuff is Addicting.

I've only been collecting for about 4, almost 5 months now. I have a total of:

(Counting individually)
31 squadts and 15 pups.

It's been a freaking awesome ride and it's still going.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:35 am

i had no idea there were that many. Is there a checklist of some sort. trampt doesnt seem to have them all if there are 30 plus
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 am

https://jamungo.forumotion.com/t3045-squadt-checklist

I'm personally not after EVERYTHING on the list. Just the ones I like. Of course I like all of them, but you get what I mean.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:38 am

Welcome to the madness! What a Face

Those are some great first pick ups dude, congrats.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 am

yeah i def cant grab them all. im still into muttpop and dunnys so im spread thin. Thank goodnes im not into skelves, 3a, or kaws ha ha

MagnumManipulator wrote:Welcome to the madness! What a Face

Those are some great first pick ups dude, congrats.

thanks much. i have yet to see them in person but im excited to have them. Will need to make room for them of course
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 am

is NOZZEL S00? - GID a good price at 130$ i dont want to fall victim to not knowing worth. If there is a place for price check please direct me. thanks much. i guess ill post what i really like here in case people have them for sale as well. thanks for all the warm welcomes
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 am

ianthegamer wrote:is NOZZEL S00? - GID a good price at 130$ i dont want to fall victim to not knowing worth. If there is a place for price check please direct me. thanks much. i guess ill post what i really like here in case people have them for sale as well. thanks for all the warm welcomes

Check out Q&A section.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:12 am

Ahhh your first Squadt.....you never forget you first 30 squadts. Twisted Evil
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 am

pale <--- my wallet
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:14 am

ianthegamer wrote:is NOZZEL S00? - GID a good price at 130$ i dont want to fall victim to not knowing worth. If there is a place for price check please direct me. thanks much. i guess ill post what i really like here in case people have them for sale as well. thanks for all the warm welcomes

If that includes shipping it's a pretty fair price. You'll probably want to get a QMPNT Pac to kit it up with though.

What kinda gamer are you, Mr. 'thegamer?'
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 am

it does include shipping. Ill have to see the pack your talking about. Im not sure if i want to get into that though. just the figures for now. though he is an odd looking guy. as if he is in his jammys.

ha ha, that name was given to me by my mother back when AOL was big. It was my first ever username/email so i still rock it. I play 360 and ps3. Im all around. Just set up my old nes again, playing tetris on my gameboy pocket during restroom breaks Laughing, and just got a 3ds. I tend to play short burst games now like street fighter and other fighting games as well as 1st person shooters like battlefield 3. Eventually ill get a decent pc to play it on there. For longer games i usually stick to survival horror and ive been really into yakuza lately. As you can see im all over the place and have played every genre since nes. The only sports game i play though is fifa
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 pm

chiprender wrote:Ahhh your first Squadt.....you never forget you first 30 squadts. Twisted Evil

lol
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:04 am

still interested in some squadts Very Happy

can be any. even ones not mentioned.
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 am

i have mib frog s001 for cost if u need him
just sayin =p
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 am

yea i might get at you on that. Ive got a couple ebay auctions pending so ill have to see what i win and what money i have left to spend
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am

bumps for more refined want
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:41 am

bump
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next