COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

custom chipp and nozzel for sale :( price adjustment

3 posters

Go down

custom chipp and nozzel for sale :( price adjustment Empty custom chipp and nozzel for sale :( price adjustment

Post  deathwolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 am

So long story short life really sucks and i need funds. I got robbed. It was my rent /qpmt PAC 7 money. It sucks.

https://jamungo.forumotion.com/t3484-mah-customzz
Check here for pics

Since I'm being forced to part with these i want them to go to a good home.while i am desperate. It's sorta1st come 1st serve with long time out standing members get a slight priority. As well as people who've hooked me up. Ie chiprender, moonman, magnum and adamant flipper haters. I'm sorry if it seems extreme but I'd rather be castrated than see my squadts/artwork wind up on the bay
I'm asking $250 each

I'm also willing to barter other squadts. If some one can get the7 PAC I'll take $100 off.I'll do retail squadtsfrom the past year @ $100 unless they retailed higher. And exclusives@ $150 and and like earlier squadts @250+
But i do need some money.
I'm in the process of camouflaging the germ like the chip but in black and grey tones. He'll be up soon to.

Last edited by deathwolf on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
deathwolf
deathwolf
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

custom chipp and nozzel for sale :( price adjustment Empty Re: custom chipp and nozzel for sale :( price adjustment

Post  Pharmer Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 am

Sorry to hear you were robbed. When did this happen? Ran into another seller a few months back and he was robbed too. Great guy and really unfortunate things like this happen
Pharmer
Pharmer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

custom chipp and nozzel for sale :( price adjustment Empty Re: custom chipp and nozzel for sale :( price adjustment

Post  Pharmer Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 am

If I get an extra QPMNT pack tomorrow, I would like to help out CAD members instead of going to Ebay. I'm new, but I feel a sense of community here
Pharmer
Pharmer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 am

Damn, life really sucks sometimes. Sorry to hear you're parting with your customs.

best of luck with the sale, man.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  deathwolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Pharmer wrote:If I get an extra QPMNT pack tomorrow, I would like to help out CAD members instead of going to Ebay. I'm new, but I feel a sense of community here
Omg man that would be so awesome
deathwolf
deathwolf
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Pharmer Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:59 am

Anyone hook u up with the pack deathwolf? I got an extra one
Pharmer
Pharmer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down