COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Misfortune Cat's for Trade or Sale.

2 posters

Go down

Little Misfortune Cat's for Trade or Sale. Empty Little Misfortune Cat's for Trade or Sale.

Post  Easily_Amused Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 am

I couldn't resist buying a case of Little Misfortune Cats, and I love them! I got doubles of a lot of them, and you can see them in my deal list on Trampt (http://trampt.com/users/Easily_Amused/deal). The boxes were glued like fort knox, so when I opened them from the bottom, they didn't open too well. My preference is for trading. I am looking for the Little Misfortunes that I'm missing, but will also trade for Brutherfod's Ice Scream Man Bite sized - iced Colorway. Or, any of the Popaganda Circus by Ron English Mini Figures that I don't have already if you want to do a trade for a few (check my collection here: http://trampt.com/users/Easily_Amused/have ). I've never sold anything before, but willing to entertain reasonable offer. Drop me a message if you're interested in anything.

Jason

P.S.

itsa_mia just let me know I have to post a price if I'm trying to sale. I really want to complete my collection and trade one for one or in the case of Popaganda circus mini-figure by Ron English and produced by Mind Style i'd give 3 to your 1. But, i also know how it is trying to complete a collection and just needing a piece and only having cash, so if you swear you're only after it for your collection, and not to flip... I willl let them go for $10 each plus whatever shipping is to your location. If buying hopefully you want a few to make shipping worth the while. This will be my first ship out, so you can let me know how you'd like it shipped I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by Easily_Amused on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was told I needed to add a price in the case of selling.)
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Little Misfortune Cat's for Trade or Sale. Empty Re: Little Misfortune Cat's for Trade or Sale.

Post  blindboxx2334 Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 pm

trampt link isnt loading for me for some reason.

i am looking for the gold/red chase and the all black with red eyes one (0.5%).. please lemme know if you have either. i need em. thanks!
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Little Misfortune Cat's for Trade or Sale. Empty Re: Little Misfortune Cat's for Trade or Sale.

Post  Easily_Amused Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm

blindboxx2334 wrote:
trampt link isnt loading for me for some reason.

i am looking for the gold/red chase and the all black with red eyes one (0.5%).. please lemme know if you have either. i need em. thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have those for trade (I was lucky to draw one Gold for my own collection though).

I wish you good luck in your hunt!
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:01 am

damn!

thanks
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:damn!

thanks

No problem! I hope your night is going well.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:15 pm

sending you another PM about black/green mfc

thx!
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:sending you another PM about black/green mfc

thx!

I just PM'd you back.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:sending you another PM about black/green mfc

thx!

I only have the one PM from you... about the Black/Green Little Misfortune Cat. Was there another message you sent?
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 am

yeah that was the one..

sorry got you mixed up with someone else i bought a few other cats with. my bad. i think i am just going to spring for the case no ones gonna sell me the gold chase, so i gotta go get it... lol
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:40 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:yeah that was the one..

sorry got you mixed up with someone else i bought a few other cats with. my bad. i think i am just going to spring for the case no ones gonna sell me the gold chase, so i gotta go get it... lol

I would if I had a double...

If you haven't bought a case yet, hold off until Black Friday. I have a feeling you will be able to score a discount.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

hmmm any ideas where? ill have to see if i can hold out... i know people will have the same idea, so if i wait ill have to do it fast..

although i do want to start customizing, apoxie sculpt comes in the mail today!!
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 am

oh i got your pm too about dragatomi. im about 3 miles away from em when im at work .. so i might have to pick up their last case later this week when i get paid.

blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:oh i got your pm too about dragatomi. im about 3 miles away from em when im at work .. so i might have to pick up their last case later this week when i get paid.

If you're buying in person and your state has sales tax, it will probably nolonger be the cheapest out there. I'd check Rotofugi, they offer $5 flat shipping. As for the sales, i will post up on here and trampt as soon as I know where. I just started collecting this year and have noticed sales happen every holiday, and found past sale notices from last year and earlier for black friday while researching. So, I expect it to happen again.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 am

yeah i know what you mean about the sales tax. luckily i am a nerd and have already found out itll only be another 14 bucks more. Laughing

buttt i am pretty impatient when it comes to something that i know i can get locally (unless the price is just ridiculously high, then ill wait and buy online). plus ive talked to Ray and Jo-anne a couple of times going into their store, they are always very helpful and willing to answer your questions, so i am willing to give them my monies.. i think rotofuji sold out of their LMFC cases when they had their 'we won, now you win' sale... unless they restocked? idk havent checked since they sold out when they had their sale.

i am a new collector as well, and i had assumed there was going to be all sortsa black friday sales.. ive already talked to Jo-anne about it she said theyre doing something this year, i might be a crazy for the first time this year and wait in line if theres something that they have that i want to get a good deal on.
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:yeah i know what you mean about the sales tax. luckily i am a nerd and have already found out itll only be another 14 bucks more. Laughing

buttt i am pretty impatient when it comes to something that i know i can get locally (unless the price is just ridiculously high, then ill wait and buy online). plus ive talked to Ray and Jo-anne a couple of times going into their store, they are always very helpful and willing to answer your questions, so i am willing to give them my monies.. i think rotofuji sold out of their LMFC cases when they had their 'we won, now you win' sale... unless they restocked? idk havent checked since they sold out when they had their sale.

i am a new collector as well, and i had assumed there was going to be all sortsa black friday sales.. ive already talked to Jo-anne about it she said theyre doing something this year, i might be a crazy for the first time this year and wait in line if theres something that they have that i want to get a good deal on.

I like them too. Rotofugi still has it on their store, but marked as low stock. I'd recommend hitting up Dragatomi in person if you're that close. Lucky Dog, I have no toy stores near me, so I'm stuck with the online shopping. Being new have you tried out Trampt yet? What does your collection look like?
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 am

Yeah, i lucked out with em being local, it works out great because i get my montana/ironlak paint from em too when i go in to buy toys.

hmm i suppose rotofugi got more then, cause i know at one point in time they were sold out of cases. and is trampt the same thing as rotocasted? ive been on trampt before, just never made an account cause i always went to rotocasted... which do you like better?

heres my collection, ill have to take an updated pic once i get my display case all sorted out.
http://www.rotocasted.com/blindboxx2334/collection/
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:Yeah, i lucked out with em being local, it works out great because i get my montana/ironlak paint from em too when i go in to buy toys.

hmm i suppose rotofugi got more then, cause i know at one point in time they were sold out of cases. and is trampt the same thing as rotocasted? ive been on trampt before, just never made an account cause i always went to rotocasted... which do you like better?

heres my collection, ill have to take an updated pic once i get my display case all sorted out.
http://www.rotocasted.com/blindboxx2334/collection/

I found Trampt first and haven't really done anything with Rotocasted other than look at it. Trampt is really user friendly and fun. I'd recommend giving it a try. They are planning on launching their Market Place soon. Here is my have collection (http://trampt.com/users/Easily_Amused/have). I like your collection, its cool that you are trying to produce some pieces too while begining collecting.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:19 am

i am going to school to be a mechanical engineer so naturally i just cant leave stuff alone. always have to modify it to put my extra touch on it.. so i guess you could say thats why i feel compelled to make/modify toys already (even though that i know its time consuming etc). i already have some fiberglass mold making experience, so it should be fun! because fiberglass sucks in raw form, hahahahaa. i will defo check tampt out later tonight. and thanks, im pretty picky about what i like, but ive already found lotsa shit that i need to catch up on and buy!

anywho, bump for this man (as if i havent already enough Rolling Eyes ) and GLWS!
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:34 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:i am going to school to be a mechanical engineer so naturally i just cant leave stuff alone. always have to modify it to put my extra touch on it.. so i guess you could say thats why i feel compelled to make/modify toys already (even though that i know its time consuming etc). i already have some fiberglass mold making experience, so it should be fun! because fiberglass sucks in raw form, hahahahaa. i will defo check tampt out later tonight. and thanks, im pretty picky about what i like, but ive already found lotsa shit that i need to catch up on and buy!

anywho, bump for this man (as if i havent already enough Rolling Eyes ) and GLWS!

What is GLWS? You should follow Frank Kozik on Facebook he is learning resin casting and bought a bunch of equipment for rotorcasting and has been sharing his insights and experiences. If you want to see some cool bootlegs also check out killer Bootlegs (I'm not sure if he's your style, but I think you will appreciate the modifying he does).

if you want to share some WIPS of your pieces I'd love to see them. Drop me a follow on Trampt when you get on.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:49 am

good luck with sale! and thats neat. awesome to hear a big name like kozik still learning! too bad i dont have a fb otherwise id go and check em out Sad and i havent herd of them. i went and checled it out. i am going to have to buy the r2d2 spray can! thanks for the heads up.

and yes, plenty of WIP pics will be posted, ill make sure to post stuff up here when i get to it. im already here a lot just for these damn cats. :p
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Easily_Amused Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:55 am

LOL! The conversation section on trampt is made for showing off stuff, make sure you put it there. A lot of great artists are on the site and you can ask for feed back and advice.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down