COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off...

2 posters

Go down

I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off... Empty I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off...

Post  Easily_Amused Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:59 am

I picked up 3 paintings by Craig "Skibs" Barker from C.A.V.E. Gallery (Great people if you've never bought from them). Got them up on the wall with an L Croskey, a fourth Skibs, and one piece by Rosemary Fiet Covey. What do you think?

I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off... Epic-action-photos-of-porcelain-figurines-shattering-against-the-ground
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off... Empty Re: I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off...

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 am

ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off... Empty Re: I just got a shipment of paintings in and hung them up, now I must show off...

Post  Easily_Amused Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Thanks! I'm not heavy into forum usage and I find them hard to navigate.
Easily_Amused
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down