COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: MFCs! Green 9 inch and a little misfortune gold chase!

2 posters

Go down

WTB: MFCs! Green 9 inch and a little misfortune gold chase! Empty WTB: MFCs! Green 9 inch and a little misfortune gold chase!

Post  sirbeanward Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Title says it all! Looking to acquire one of the 9" green and black misfortune cats. While I'm at it, I'd also like to try and get a gold chase little mfc from the blind boxes. Additionally, I'd like a solid black with red eyes chase little mfc as well if possible. I can pay reasonably for these, or if someone wants some or all of my little mfc dupes as some part of payment, we can work that out ..
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

WTB: MFCs! Green 9 inch and a little misfortune gold chase! Empty Re: WTB: MFCs! Green 9 inch and a little misfortune gold chase!

Post  sirbeanward Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Bump
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

WTB: MFCs! Green 9 inch and a little misfortune gold chase! Empty Re: WTB: MFCs! Green 9 inch and a little misfortune gold chase!

Post  blindboxx2334 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

dont wanna sell my 2nd gold chase. rather trade for other stuff (although still kinda reluctant). lemme know what you have to trade (other than your dupes). looking for other misfortune cat stuff, but im open to other things too.
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down