COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILKOWSKI X FERG INFECTED MISFORTUNE CAT [EXORCISM]

+68
BTYHP
doewie
Easily_Amused
husdy
charyou
Saraswati
quentdiggy
kevbayer
Blood101
eldoobya
niskio
DuchessVonUberhick
sloan
Shinyvera
Eric
SecurityGeek
devito1195
sirbeanward
Spaztrick
EOS
dimply_gecko
Gatiio
ROACHSHACK138
whacko
comatoseghost
manny
vkayl1010
skidz
redwood510
slinky42
JEEMAC
gasTHUMB
henry17s
jmiller805
Speedstick
ictoys
gaizka.e.e.
chelito19soccer
Colossus of Destiny
BigC
Are-Jay
cripery
FilthyRich
ilovefreestufftoo
Ballou34
apeboy
rageous
JasperF
Art_Buyer
blindboxx2334
ontheDL
ezramyl
ianthegamer
Ianb1420
MagnumManipulator
colbert
vasabo
funkin
cb075
el_payaso_loco
zmigol
amethystcape
mazdevilz
PARID004
itsa_mia
jorester
CMB
Admin
72 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

WILKOWSKI X FERG INFECTED MISFORTUNE CAT [EXORCISM] - Page 12 Empty Re: WILKOWSKI X FERG INFECTED MISFORTUNE CAT [EXORCISM]

Post  JasperF Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:I could have sworn i just wrote a reply in this thread wtf scratch
oh well bring the cats!!

I've had a PM disappear on me haha, received an email that I had received one, but logged in and it was empty?
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WILKOWSKI X FERG INFECTED MISFORTUNE CAT [EXORCISM] - Page 12 Empty Re: WILKOWSKI X FERG INFECTED MISFORTUNE CAT [EXORCISM]

Post  ianthegamer Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 am

that has happened to me too with PMs but chances are the person could have deleted it from the outbox before you read it which i think removes it from you being able to see or read. With this being a demonic cat however i dont want to rule out paranormal activity lol. Call in the Ghost adventurers
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 am

ianthegamer wrote:that has happened to me too with PMs but chances are the person could have deleted it from the outbox before you read it which i think removes it from you being able to see or read. With this being a demonic cat however i dont want to rule out paranormal activity lol. Call in the Ghost adventurers
lol im going with it was something paranormal if anything around here would be is definitely this cat
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:16 pm

el_payaso_loco wrote:
ianthegamer wrote:that has happened to me too with PMs but chances are the person could have deleted it from the outbox before you read it which i think removes it from you being able to see or read. With this being a demonic cat however i dont want to rule out paranormal activity lol. Call in the Ghost adventurers
lol im going with it was something paranormal if anything around here would be is definitely this cat

As I'm an ICT technician myself I want to believe that this is an omen and not just an error haha
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 pm

so this shipped out yesterday and no one added a cheers
well here are enough to go around:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers ahhhh! cheers cheers cheers
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Nope, no shipping notice yet for me.
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Since messages and replies were disappearing I decided this cat is indeed demonic and that I shouldn't mess with it too much hahaha. Hence the silent, fearing attitude towards this cat Twisted Evil
But that's just my opinion haha
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 pm

JasperF wrote:Since messages and replies were disappearing I decided this cat is indeed demonic and that I shouldn't mess with it too much hahaha. Hence the silent, fearing attitude towards this cat Twisted Evil

Im excited for it, since my green one is on a boat, hahaha. We need a kitty to keep us company.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 am

i never got a shipping notice on any of my items as far as I know. I just thought it was said it will ship out on the 15th
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:35 am

Gatiio wrote:
JasperF wrote:Since messages and replies were disappearing I decided this cat is indeed demonic and that I shouldn't mess with it too much hahaha. Hence the silent, fearing attitude towards this cat Twisted Evil

Im excited for it, since my green one is on a boat, hahaha. We need a kitty to keep us company.

A boat?! Kitties hate water I thought? Haha
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 am

Yeah, I'm not sure we get a shipping notice. Porch checking! albino
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 pm

JasperF wrote:
Gatiio wrote:

Im sending all my toys via surface to the US. So they all get to have some sea time. Im actually landing in the US before they do, which is funny!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Gatiio wrote:
JasperF wrote:
Gatiio wrote:

Im sending all my toys via surface to the US. So they all get to have some sea time. Im actually landing in the US before they do, which is funny!

Your explanation makes me want to make a sailor custom Squadt including the Oldskool tattoos haha
Is it much cheaper than airmail?
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 pm

JasperF wrote:Your explanation makes me want to make a sailor custom Squadt including the Oldskool tattoos haha

KNNR Squadt kaww kaww
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 pm

colbert wrote:
JasperF wrote:Your explanation makes me want to make a sailor custom Squadt including the Oldskool tattoos haha

KNNR Squadt kaww kaww

hahha, nice!

Yeah, surface is about 40~50 bucks for about 10~15 kilo, huge box, whereas airmail or even EMS is in the hundreds at least.

much cheaper indeed.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 am

nothing on the porch here in California. can't wait!
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Yeah no shipping confirmation for me either. Very soon I hope.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 pm

bounce bounce bounce
eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm secretly hoping that it'll arrive tomorrow or perhaps even today...
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 pm

I just got an email from Scott saying that my figure will ship out tomorrow! cheers
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

devito1195 wrote:I just got an email from Scott saying that my figure will ship out tomorrow! cheers

I thought FERG said they were shipped the 14th?
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Maybe they were shipped out in batches? Makes no difference to me. Just happy it's on it's way!
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm

devito1195 wrote:I just got an email from Scott saying that my figure will ship out tomorrow! cheers
I got this email too but I thought it was in reference to my siamese cats?
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm

ianthegamer wrote:
I got this email too but I thought it was in reference to my siamese cats?
You might be right - I completely forgot about that figure Embarassed
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm

im just assuming they shipped out on the 14th. Nothing to say otherwise right lol
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next