COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kozik Clockwork Orange Things,Colette Labbit, and multi-coloered poka labbit

3 posters

Go down

Kozik Clockwork Orange Things,Colette Labbit, and multi-coloered poka labbit Empty Kozik Clockwork Orange Things,Colette Labbit, and multi-coloered poka labbit

Post  pistol23 Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi I found my nade thanks to Manny Very Happy Looking for the white Beethoven (non-porclin) and glow in the dark one. Also looking for the qee set with the black heads that are the (club edition) to complete my set as well as the colette labbit and multi-colored poka dot one...Let me know if you have one and willing to sell it. Thanks in advance. Very Happy
pistol23
pistol23
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Kozik Clockwork Orange Things,Colette Labbit, and multi-coloered poka labbit Empty Re: Kozik Clockwork Orange Things,Colette Labbit, and multi-coloered poka labbit

Post  pistol23 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Anybody? Still looking thanks Very Happy
pistol23
pistol23
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Kozik Clockwork Orange Things,Colette Labbit, and multi-coloered poka labbit Empty Re: Kozik Clockwork Orange Things,Colette Labbit, and multi-coloered poka labbit

Post  Gatiio Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

dude, slow your roll. Give it a few days at least. PLEASE.

Im going to sound like and asshole here, but you cant come waving your wads of cash and expect people to jump and complete every wish you have. Please, have some fucking courtesy. If youre not going to take part in the community at least chill out when people dont just reply instantly to your needs and wants.

We are not some big forum from some high end retailer with swarms of users that are just prowling to unload crap here. Iuno if you noticed, but this place is Jamungo/playge mostly. Let the users log in and see the stuff, instead of bumping every 12hrs.

This is a fucking family, and just like mom says: Wait your turn, please. (mine would say: STFU and go wait in the car Very Happy )

EDIT: also, good luck on the hunt and again, welcome to the forum!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pistol23 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:15 pm

I understand....what you are saying I am sorry if I offend any one...I didn't mean to.
pistol23
pistol23
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:02 am

Gatiio wrote:dude, slow your roll. Give it a few days at least. PLEASE.

Im going to sound like and asshole here, but you cant come waving your wads of cash and expect people to jump and complete every wish you have. Please, have some fucking courtesy. If youre not going to take part in the community at least chill out when people dont just reply instantly to your needs and wants.

We are not some big forum from some high end retailer with swarms of users that are just prowling to unload crap here. Iuno if you noticed, but this place is Jamungo/playge mostly. Let the users log in and see the stuff, instead of bumping every 12hrs.

This is a fucking family, and just like mom says: Wait your turn, please. (mine would say: STFU and go wait in the car Very Happy )

EDIT: also, good luck on the hunt and again, welcome to the forum!

lol!

She means no harm. She's just new here
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down