COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom

+15
Klang
dddaaa
NDB747
Admin
mazdevilz
CankleBreaker
JasperF
MagnumManipulator
Gatiio
chelito19soccer
edstuff
LonerStoner
ilovefreestufftoo
chiprender
fplus
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  Empty 'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom

Post  fplus Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:36 am

Just finished this commission up for an awesome boardie, that trusted I could make him a labbit custom, with a functional Trebuchet mounted to it. It was a unique challenge, but I'm very happy with the result:

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  8415425920_8d8dbee824_c

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  8414329795_64fed04291_c

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  8415427056_d1d00b5d88_c

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  8415427374_168b46460c_c

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  8414331093_6807788d06_c

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  8414331805_6bb70056b0_c

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  8414332025_7248d97fd3_c

The Trebuchet is fully functional as well, it throws the dunny head projectile about 10' and throws marbles about 20'!

Here's a (very low quality) video of it in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP0qnV139jA

This was a tremendously fun and satisfying project, and am hoping to do more functional Siege Mammophants in the future, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM to book a custom war machine of your very own!

keep it crispy,

-jf+
fplus
fplus
CAD Recruit

http://www.fplusnever.com

Back to top Go down

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  Empty Re: 'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 am

Fantastic Josh! Saw it on FB, really amazing work as usual. Only thing that could make this better is a much bigger Labbit with a Squadt driver instead. Wink

What a Face What a Face What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom  Empty Re: 'Knock Knock" the siege machine custom

Post  fplus Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 am

gregm wrote:Fantastic Josh! Saw it on FB, really amazing work as usual. Only thing that could make this better is a much bigger Labbit with a Squadt driver instead. Wink

Thanks Greg! That would be awesome! You know, I could always make a bigger mammophant from scratch! *wink wink* Wink
fplus
fplus
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:48 am

Amazing work as always. cheers
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 am

Just incredible!!!!
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:10 am

you always impress dude!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 am

Dude...just....fuckin A
So cool
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 am

clap clap clap affraid affraid
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 am

clap clap clap

Badass as always.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:15 am

That's so fucking cool right there man!! Great job! What a Face What a Face What a Face
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 am

cyclops blueGID cyclops

NICE!!
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Pretty dope!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 pm

I freaking love this... and I don't even like these platforms but I always dig your customs Josh.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NDB747 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 pm

This must have taken a crazy amount of time and work to complete. A++++++ for Fplus
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dddaaa Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:28 pm

clap clap clap clap clap clap
dddaaa
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Klang Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm

take a bow, EPIC!
Klang
Klang
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Didn't see the video, LOVE IT!! Josh, I can imagine that it must have taken quite some tries to get the trebuchet to actually work but I can also imagine the Eureka-moment once it worked haha! violent
Very impressive, to the last detail
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  fplus Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:17 am

JasperF wrote:Didn't see the video, LOVE IT!! Josh, I can imagine that it must have taken quite some tries to get the trebuchet to actually work but I can also imagine the Eureka-moment once it worked haha! violent

Thanks! Yeah, it was a bit of trial and error getting everything up and running, I actually made a mock up trebuchet first to make sure the math all worked out. My mom came over and was like "are you sure you can actually make that?" And I said "If people in the medieval age that couldn't read could make them 20' tall, I'm pretty sure I can make one 6" tall" LOL cheers
fplus
fplus
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 pm

fplus wrote:
JasperF wrote:Didn't see the video, LOVE IT!! Josh, I can imagine that it must have taken quite some tries to get the trebuchet to actually work but I can also imagine the Eureka-moment once it worked haha! violent

Thanks! Yeah, it was a bit of trial and error getting everything up and running, I actually made a mock up trebuchet first to make sure the math all worked out. My mom came over and was like "are you sure you can actually make that?" And I said "If people in the medieval age that couldn't read could make them 20' tall, I'm pretty sure I can make one 6" tall" LOL cheers

I really like your logic hahaha! Math was always my worst subject in school so I guess this would've taken me forever to build. Are your parents supportive of your work? (They should be with the quality you deliver)

PS if you EVER come to Europe please stop by Holland and I would love to have a bonghit and a chug
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  fplus Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 pm

JasperF wrote:
fplus wrote:

I really like your logic hahaha! Math was always my worst subject in school so I guess this would've taken me forever to build. Are your parents supportive of your work? (They should be with the quality you deliver)

PS if you EVER come to Europe please stop by Holland and I would love to have a bonghit and a chug

My parents are very supportive, I'm lucky enough to do this full time, and have a good family tat understands and supports me. Smile

Holland is quickly hopping up my "to visit" list! I know a few collectors there I'd love to meet in person!

I'm afraid the bonghit doesn't agree with me (anxiety) but I'll gladly throw back a few chug with ya if I ever make it across the pond!
fplus
fplus
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 pm

fplus wrote:
JasperF wrote:
fplus wrote:

My parents are very supportive, I'm lucky enough to do this full time, and have a good family tat understands and supports me. Smile

Holland is quickly hopping up my "to visit" list! I know a few collectors there I'd love to meet in person!

I'm afraid the bonghit doesn't agree with me (anxiety) but I'll gladly throw back a few chug with ya if I ever make it across the pond!

If you need a place to sleep or just want someone to show you around town just let me know man, I'll hook you up!
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Um...is there anything you can't build?!?!?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WOW....just WOW.
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  matthewrd Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:01 am

Incredible, love the details!
matthewrd
matthewrd
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 am

Amazing Work

How long did it take to build, great details clap clap
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next