COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013

+80
gasTHUMB
koonfasa
flatland333
comatoseghost
Quiz
NDB747
Vince
Ianb1420
PARID004
jpeso18k
ROACHSHACK138
666ways2love
towely
yanyaniscool
DuchessVonUberhick
slinky42
kidcannon10
nnumber6
Rivet
zxxzViperzxxz
baldo
Saint
Shinyvera
TheMalkiWay
ozzyboy
Crunch
ludok
longbow
cheapass
squirmy
geopina
secretsix
Eweisberg
ADintheworks
rotokirby
eldoobya
ToddBroChill
XSuicide SquadX
MagnumManipulator
Blood101
RockNRoll
Gimby
vicjeb
iron paw
ontheDL
quentdiggy
colbert
Colossus of Destiny
niskio
0khrana
darkghost973
konfucious
ilovefreestufftoo
chase1319
dedicatedart
edstuff
nfcrockett
JEEMAC
chiprender
matthewrd
mazdevilz
Gatiio
CMB
LonerStoner
itsa_mia
CankleBreaker
kitkat54
jorester
zmigol
redwood510
Stush
sirbeanward
vasabo
gaizka.e.e.
cripery
chelito19soccer
el_payaso_loco
JasperF
ianthegamer
Admin
84 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013 - Page 21 Empty Re: THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013

Post  CMB Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

This guy will look so dope with Comic Con Gohst.

Those green bug-eyes are poppin'!
CMB
CMB
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013 - Page 21 Empty Re: THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013

Post  mazdevilz Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 pm

See, now I want 1 of everything!!!!

Sorry I'm usually not this selfish but I got denied time off from work when the Medium War show happened.

I'm still pissed off about that!!!! mad2

but it's all good, I won't miss this one.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  matthewrd Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS UH-MAZING!!!!
matthewrd
matthewrd
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  cheapass Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 pm

no you didn't just do that!!!! affraid affraid affraid bounce
cheapass
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMalkiWay Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:22 pm

OMG! That is one sexy squadt!!! I really want one of everything now. I hope they'll have a gohst option!
TheMalkiWay
TheMalkiWay
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

lol - a St. Patrick's day Jack! Very Happy Lovin' the clear grenade launcher too.

Had my renewed passport arrive in the post just the other day.. - I am SOOOO close to pulling the trigger on a flight. What a Face What a Face
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

cripery wrote:lol - a St. Patrick's day Jack! Very Happy Lovin' the clear grenade launcher too.

Had my renewed passport arrive in the post just the other day.. - I am SOOOO close to pulling the trigger on a flight. What a Face What a Face

do it!!!! do it!!!!

And if you can't find a room, you can always crash where I'm staying.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 pm

mazdevilz wrote:
cripery wrote:lol - a St. Patrick's day Jack! Very Happy Lovin' the clear grenade launcher too.

do it!!!! do it!!!!

And if you can't find a room, you can always crash where I'm staying.

Thanks for the offer man! cheers - I'm going to seriously look at funds/days off work/flights/hotels when I get home later. All these previews are making it nearly irresistible! My wife will think I'm crazy... flower bonghit
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm

So just to clarify after seeing this beauty, if we wsnt to opt to get one of every accessory, what does that cover? Weapons, clothes, and lenses?
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:00 pm

WHAT?!?!!!! Nice! Dig the grenade launcher!
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Ummmmm.......HOLY FUCK!!!! What a Face What a Face

OK, got to ask a question here. If someone is willing to buy the "Big Kirby", why can't they build multiple Squadts instead? I can understand it being somewhat limited, i.e. can't build 10 or something crazy. However, with so many options and only one Squadt to choose from, doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of having all the options in the first place?

I am not the only one prepared to buy everything allowed. Please give us the chance at more than just building a single Squadt. The amount of money I am prepared to spend doesn't change based on what is available. Would really be great to spend it the best way possible though.

Just my worthless $.0000000001 Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 pm

gregm wrote:Ummmmm.......HOLY FUCK!!!! What a Face What a Face

OK, got to ask a question here. If someone is willing to buy the "Big Kirby", why can't they build multiple Squadts instead? I can understand it being somewhat limited, i.e. can't build 10 or something crazy. However, with so many options and only one Squadt to choose from, doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of having all the options in the first place?

I am not the only one prepared to buy everything allowed. Please give us the chance at more than just building a single Squadt. The amount of money I am prepared to spend doesn't change based on what is available. Would really be great to spend it the best way possible though.

The bodies are far more limited than the clothing. It's not about how much money is being spent..it's about more people getting a chance to build a piece, with plenty of clothing/accessory options. Please keep in mind, if you are attending the show, technically, you can build 2 pieces (although one of those must be the Show Exclusive GID Orange Doc Body/Helmet)

This show has been a massive logistical undertaking and I don't claim that we are doing everything in the most ideal way..all we can do is attempt to make it as fun and fair as possible.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:29 pm

GID orange doc???? cheers cheers cheers
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Admin wrote:

The bodies are far more limited than the clothing. It's not about how much money is being spent..it's about more people getting a chance to build a piece, with plenty of clothing/accessory options. Please keep in mind, if you are attending the show, technically, you can build 2 pieces (although one of those must be the Show Exclusive GID Orange Doc Body/Helmet)

This show has been a massive logistical undertaking and I don't claim that we are doing everything in the most ideal way..all we can do is attempt to make it as fun and fair as possible.

I forgot to add..if time allows I will be doing some custom builds of my own that will also be available for purchase. some will contain special or modified options.
Admin
Admin
FERG

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

I forgot to add..if time allows I will be doing some custom builds of my own that will also be available for purchase. some will contain special or modified options.

SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Admin wrote:THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013 - Page 21 Possible_assembly_jack_playge

AWESOME
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Admin wrote:THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013 - Page 21 Possible_assembly_jack_playge

so will there be a way to buy this if you dont goto the show... sorry if this has been answered
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm

^ What a Face What a Face What a Face cheers What a Face What a Face What a Face
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks for the additional feedback Ferg!

Orange GID Doc!!!!!!! clap clap clap

Hope there are some NKD releases (need NKD Chipp bad!!!) coming in the not too distant future. Going to have lots of goodies that need Squadts. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 pm

the Show Exclusive GID Orange Doc Body/Helmet !!!

pic , please FERG !!!! cyclops bounce ahhhh!
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Admin wrote:

So does this mean that for those actually physically attending the show, we will be able to build one custom standard figure, and the previously mentioned additional show exclusive figure which is a GID Orange Playge doc helmet/body? Is the only choice/option of the show exclusive the orange doc or is the green jack also an option as the show exclusive? I don't care if the doc is the only option for the show exclusive, because it looks SICK AS HELL. I'm just trying to figure in my head how this is all working out Very Happy
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:45 pm

THE SQUADT ASSEMBLY - ROTOFUGI - APRIL 5 2013 - Page 21 Jack_chipp_lens_help
Admin
Admin
FERG

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Hell if all I come away from the show with is that orange Doc, I think I'd be ecstatic...and we get more!
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Awesome FERG, so there it is, the GID Orange is the show exclusive, and there will be a decision as to which other squadt you want (older helmet scuplts in many colors). ?

I like it. And yeah, I'm not doing the Big Kirby steeze. I will buy what I like and hope it's not hell to make that much happen. No need to have it all, just want to have a good time. Bringing $400 for toys and what I get is what I get. Word. See you there. Wink
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 pm

ahh he does have that gid look
i didnt notice before
clap What a Face clap
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next