COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUNG GOHST - CAP GUN VERSION - RETAIL RELEASE

+45
sistersgrimm
Colossus of Destiny
Art_Buyer
PJWatseu
cheapass
Eric
chiprender
zxxzViperzxxz
Mikeyk
Crunch
scientifik
benswift
blindboxx2334
rotokirby
gasTHUMB
cb075
myplasticheart
chase1319
niskio
JasperF
Gatiio
ROACHSHACK138
quentdiggy
BigC
el_payaso_loco
chelito19soccer
devito1195
Blood101
XSuicide SquadX
comixguru
ontheDL
JEEMAC
mutantshark
ianthegamer
redwood510
jorester
Ianb1420
ilovefreestufftoo
matthewrd
MagnumManipulator
itsa_mia
gaizka.e.e.
funkin
mazdevilz
Admin
49 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YOUNG GOHST - CAP GUN VERSION - RETAIL RELEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST - CAP GUN VERSION - RETAIL RELEASE

Post  mutantshark Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:46 am

gregm wrote:Just to be perfectly clear, I am not a subscriber. I do know someone who is though, and they still do not have what they should. That is why I posted.

i think he means because the subbers havent received ALL the pcs yet. The sub is on track (mostly) now with two (almost) monthly mailings. Hes wondering why new colors are being pulled and assembled when the original 13 havent been yet.

I for one wasnt annoyed about the lucky bags because that was mostly run off extras lying around, but it does sting to see a new color when im still waiting on 8. I completely understand though, you have other non subbers who want this toy and you have to give your customers something, you need to keep the hype up, i am def not mad. I will be getting one or two of the new matte black/orange to keep my full set alive (i hope trying to be a completest on this toy doesnt kill me....)!
mutantshark
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

YOUNG GOHST - CAP GUN VERSION - RETAIL RELEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST - CAP GUN VERSION - RETAIL RELEASE

Post  JEEMAC Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:52 am

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!!!! violent
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 am

Love cap guns, love young gohst. I'm in.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  comixguru Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:27 am

hot. want. clap
comixguru
comixguru
CAD Grunt

http://comixguru.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XSuicide SquadX Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 am

gregm wrote:It is sad that more and more of these keep popping up yet people who subscribed are still waiting for what they paid for almost a year ago. Why can't the sub get sorted out first and then move on to new offerings? First Lucky Bags, now this, how many releases are there going to be before the sub is on track?

scratch

Subs are up to date with the exception of #5. #5 will be sent out with #7 and #8 and it'll absolutely, fully be up to date.

Edit: These, as well as the lucky bags, aren't part of the subscription. So these aren't mandatory to subbers. Not exactly sure what's so sad about creating more greatness for CaD collectors and the like to get a piece of the action.
XSuicide SquadX
XSuicide SquadX
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:45 am

yeah i believe the subs are on track. 2 a month.. It doesn't mean ferg and grody cant bang out some randoms in the mix.. everyone needs to eat here .. I mean i bought the full run sub, i dont expect them to not make any other toys in the mix of the subs
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am

Love this color way! That matte black looks fantastic.
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:08 am

by gawd money out the window lol and chicago show coming up lol i cant stop buying ahha
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 am

Loving the color of this must have
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Beautiful
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 am

Greg is a good guy, maybe just misspoke a bit. Who the fuck cares? More Young Ghosts!!!! When the dust settles we will all be happy, and happy is good. (I am a subscription guy BTW) and who cares really...will FERG not take care of us no matter what? Pretty sure that's a YES cheers ...and that allows me to chill the Fuck Out....a little Twisted Evil Love this, add him to the mix.
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 am

Fuck yes! What a Face

The color scheme is brilliant. I cant wait for these to drop
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  XSuicide SquadX Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:57 am

quentdiggy wrote:Who the fuck cares? More Young Ghosts!!!

Pretty much what I aimed for with too many words. Ha ha. I think Luke and Amy are doing a fantastic job getting the subs out and Ferg is doing a fantastic job getting more designs available to collectors!
XSuicide SquadX
XSuicide SquadX
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 am

So. Pretty. And. Sleek.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks to FERG for giving us late-comers also a chance of building up a small Young Gohst collection, these will be my second ones after the Lucky Bag. May have to get two or three... What a Face What a Face What a Face

PS: Already persuaded my (nearly) local retailer to get them haha
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm

black and red is perfect

Amazing ghost What a Face clap clap
Have a good day to ALL
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 am

Any word on these little guys.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  myplasticheart Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:44 am

We have the Young Gohst - Cap Gun version available for preorder now! Ships TBD

http://www.myplasticheart.com/pc/YOUNGGOHSTCAPGUN/001NEWRELEASES/Young+Gohst+%3A+Cap+Gun+Version+*PREORDER*+SHIPS+TBD
myplasticheart
myplasticheart
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  XSuicide SquadX Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:00 pm

chase1319 wrote:Any word on these little guys?

My question, as well! Very excited for these!!!
XSuicide SquadX
XSuicide SquadX
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  cb075 Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Pre-Ordered mine today. Cannot wait to get it in my hands!
cb075
cb075
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  matthewrd Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Kirby! Say the word (again)... bounce
matthewrd
matthewrd
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  mutantshark Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Retailers were just solicited yesterday, and have till March 31st to place orders.
mutantshark
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  matthewrd Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Gotcha. Hopefully itll be soon for Roto
matthewrd
matthewrd
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:36 am

myplasticheart wrote:We have the Young Gohst - Cap Gun version available for preorder now! Ships TBD

http://www.myplasticheart.com/pc/YOUNGGOHSTCAPGUN/001NEWRELEASES/Young+Gohst+%3A+Cap+Gun+Version+*PREORDER*+SHIPS+TBD

Pre-Ordered mine today. What a Face Twisted Evil What a Face
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  mutantshark Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:14 am

Most of your local shops that carry vinyl, especially if they have had jamungo stuff before, should be able to get this for you, just ask them.
mutantshark
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next