COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

edstuff's 3a stuff - jung de plume

Go down

edstuff's 3a stuff - jung de plume Empty edstuff's 3a stuff - jung de plume

Post  edstuff Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Not sure if I posted this or not. I'm selling a couple semi older AW figs. I got a deimos bramble and a jea bertie. Both in 1/6 scale and neither were ever removed from the shipping packages. I'm not lookin to hurt anyone on the price or even make a profit. I really really want a smith 460 and don't want to spend too much of my own cash on it. If someone lives in the Chicagoland area and would be willing to drive to Melrose Park I'll sell them for exactly what I paid on bambaland. Otherwise it'll be bambaland price plus actual shipping plus the 3% for paypal. Payment as goods and only shipping to confirmed addy in the US. pm me if interested guys. I'd take a photo but it's only going to be of cardboard boxes. Just an fyi the bramble has been in my dad's basement since I got it and his cats like to lay on the box so it's got fur on the top. It might have my dad's basement smell in the cardboard but it shouldn't have gotten through the plastic wrapping or stink of paint from the toy. I had a hot toys ed209 I stored there since it came out(2006 I believe?) and when I opened it to take photos to sell it it didnt smell and they don't use the same amount of paint as AW.

So yeah that's the gist of it. PM me doods!

In case you didn't know bramble would be 280 before shipping and bertie would be 250 before shipping

I may be adding some other items soon as well such as a 1/12 euro bramble, 1/6 popbot, 1/6 jung de plume. These are the only 3A figs I have left. Not gonna lie I'm not sure about the jung but keep an eye on this thread I may decide to let him go.

I decided to add photos just to prove I have the items
edstuff's 3a stuff - jung de plume 2j51fyf
edstuff's 3a stuff - jung de plume A2u234

I also have a jung de plume new in box. box opened but figure never removed 300 shipped
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

edstuff's 3a stuff - jung de plume Empty Re: edstuff's 3a stuff - jung de plume

Post  edstuff Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 pm

bump for jung de plume
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down