COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squadt Assembly Tactical Vest (bulletproof vest)

3 posters

Go down

Squadt Assembly Tactical Vest (bulletproof vest) Empty Squadt Assembly Tactical Vest (bulletproof vest)

Post  sirbeanward Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

As title says, if anyone has a spare for sale or would be able to snag one from the lotto, lemme know and I'm sure we can work something out. Also, lol, if anyone has just a red tie from like the germ s001 or any of the other squadt ties I'd be interested in those as well. Hit me up!
Thanks
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Tactical Vest (bulletproof vest) Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Tactical Vest (bulletproof vest)

Post  JasperF Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Those ties often pop up on eBay or other websites, look for 1-6th tie
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Tactical Vest (bulletproof vest) Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Tactical Vest (bulletproof vest)

Post  dedicatedart Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:57 pm

sirbeanward wrote:As title says, if anyone has a spare for sale or would be able to snag one from the lotto, lemme know and I'm sure we can work something out. Also, lol, if anyone has just a red tie from like the germ s001 or any of the other squadt ties I'd be interested in those as well. Hit me up!
Thanks

I have a tac vest off the gassed and Rover oprs
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down