COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT?

+17
Colossus of Destiny
cripery
doomsDAY
mazdevilz
Are-Jay
ROACHSHACK138
itsa_mia
Kmacz
el_payaso_loco
Gatiio
dedicatedart
MagnumManipulator
kittenpixe
Crunch
ontheDL
chase1319
ilovefreestufftoo
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT?

XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT? Vote_lcap55%XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 16 ]
XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT? Vote_lcap45%XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 29

XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT? Empty XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT?

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Tue May 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Shit is BADASS!!! GO MICROSOFT!!!
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT? Empty Re: XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT?

Post  chase1319 Tue May 21, 2013 10:43 pm

ps3 person myself. Went thru 2 Xbox in 3 months with the red ring of death. I still have and use my ps3 that I bought in 2007.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Tue May 21, 2013 10:48 pm

chase1319 wrote:ps3 person myself. Went thru 2 Xbox in 3 months with the red ring of death. I still have and use my ps3 that I bought in 2007.

I've owned nothing but PS's in my life. I bought Xbox 360 once just to play gears of war and gave it to my cousin after I completed the game. But the shit that is going into this thing just won me over.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
chase1319 wrote:ps3 person myself. Went thru 2 Xbox in 3 months with the red ring of death. I still have and use my ps3 that I bought in 2007.

I've owned nothing but PS's in my life. I bought Xbox 360 once just to play gears of war and gave it to my cousin after I completed the game. But the shit that is going into this thing just won me over.

What's going into it?
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue May 21, 2013 11:23 pm

It looks pretty awesome, but so does PS4. Still don't know which one I'll be getting...

The integrated cable and multitasking might be the thing that wins me over, unless sony has some more surprises planned for E3.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Tue May 21, 2013 11:23 pm

chase1319 wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

What's going into it?

Too many to mention right now, but SmartGlass is a win for me right now.

ontheDL wrote:It looks pretty awesome, but so does PS4. Still don't know which one I'll be getting...

The integrated cable and multitasking might be the thing that wins me over, unless sony has some more surprises planned for E3.

And what he said ^^^^
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed May 22, 2013 12:55 am

Smart glass is awesome and I can only imagine how much better it will be next gen. I've also been a ps user for life but I started getting the 360 itch not too long ago. My bro is a pretty hardcore gamer and he's always bragging about it. It definitely has a lot of cool features and it makes PS3 seem outdated in some areas. Hate to say it...

I'm no fanboy...I just like cool shit. Smart glass is great and Xbox live offers a much better experience than psn. I was planning on switching but I was pretty blown away by PS4's "reveal." They did everything right. Xbox one looks pretty legit though. Kinect motion and voice controls don't look gimmicky at all and Skype is great too. Whatever my next gen console is, I don't think I'll be disappointed.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed May 22, 2013 1:22 am

It's also fun to read all the bitter hatred its been receiving. I love how everyone is complaining about the features when 90% of them will only be playing call of duty on it.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Wed May 22, 2013 5:03 am

I made the switch from PS to Xbox not long after they fixed the red ring problem. I was a big PS fan boy but now I'm all about XBox.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  kittenpixe Wed May 22, 2013 6:35 am

I will take one of each, please!

XBOX ONE DO YOU DIG IT? Tumblr_ml48xy33mb1s0hia6o1_250
kittenpixe
kittenpixe
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Wed May 22, 2013 7:59 am

Im not a huge gamer but xbox 360 lost major points with me. Just like Chase I went through two consoles. I bought my ps3 in 2008 and I've never had a single problem. Always been a ps fan so I'll definitely be picking up a ps4.. but I know at one point or another I'll end up with both systems. Smile
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Wed May 22, 2013 12:00 pm

MagnumManipulator wrote:Im not a huge gamer but xbox 360 lost major points with me. Just like Chase I went through two consoles. I bought my ps3 in 2008 and I've never had a single problem. Always been a ps fan so I'll definitely be picking up a ps4.. but I know at one point or another I'll end up with both systems. Smile

See I have gone through a few xbox 360s , but I do online gaming and I find still that Xbox has a better live. Less lag ,faster, and quicker respond time. I used too play a lot of tournaments back in the day so this was ideal plus call of duty was only at the time on xbox at the time. Cod 2+ . that was the huge down fall though with Xbox was there systems where shitting like crazy . See I have one that's an original arcade never broken down because I early used it but i gamed like hell on my other one and replaced it twice maybe 3 times. In think this issue will be eliminated with having that problem before I'm sure they will test this out . .. hopefully , but agreed I will end up with both systems like now we have 4 xboxs , 3 ps3s , 1 wii , and other random systems
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm probably end up doing the same with mags. I'm going to go Xbox first and eventually get the PS4
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Fri May 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Read an article somewhere that pointed out that the closest thing to Steve Jobs' dream was this product from microsoft. It made me giggle.

Im on steam these days, so I think ill pass on it. I dont even own a tv at this point, so cant even try. Some of the features look fun, others unnecessary.

People dont realize that the consumers are being force fed products and features that they dont need. Think of this, we all have skype or facetime on our phones, yet how many of us actually use those constantly in our interaction with our peers? I mean, some of us dont even call anymore, just text. It is the same case with some of the things this new device proposes.

I hate kinect and would even hate it even more if I am forced to talk and wave my hands around just to watch the new game of thrones. Fuck that, after work the last thing I want to do is talk to a human being, what makes you think I want to talk to my tv? they are pandering to a young, impressionable crowd, but forget that the bulk of their consumers these days are the gamers from two or three console generations ago that now are able to buy and pick and choose.

I appreciate better graphics, but gameplay and story are still at the core of my gaming experience. More CoD and a Halo series does not enhance that. Greenlight indie gaming and humble bundles are far better at those things. I love Fifa to play with my friends every now and then, even online since I've been far from them for so long, but a recurring CoD every god damn year or other clones of the same thing is getting old, proposes nothing and at the end of the day it is the same thing over and over but with new skins and more weapons (which does not mean more content, since sometimes features are swapped in and out)

Microsoft needs to tackle these concerns if it wants to keep at the forefront. Sony saw the edge and has been smart about avoiding a fall, and it think a lot of it has to do because its domestic market is so diverse and prolific, microsoft does not have that commodity. Xbox lost me as a consumer way back when I moved countries and my gamertag was stuck to a specific region, my content localized to a language I did not even know and everytime I attempted an online transaction my card would be frozen for a few days. At this point of the game, that is unacceptable. So I went with the better service that had most of my needs, even if I didnt get to play gears of war or the new Halo.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Sat May 25, 2013 5:11 am

I think Gatiio said it perfectly out of everybody...

I for one will NOT be getting the new xbox...who knows maybe down rhe line just like i got the 360 simply for gears of war
Sony is going rule the upcoming next gen..they know what they are doing. They know what a GAMING console is about. And they put that first in the system without showing off a bunch ofgimmicky features first and then ohh yea it also plays games.

And when it comes to online play, I've heard the whole xbox is faster not a much lag so on and so on. I've played both systems online xbox live isn't worth the extra money of something you get free on psn.
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Kmacz Sat May 25, 2013 6:57 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:I think Gatiio said it perfectly out of everybody...

I for one will NOT be getting the new xbox...who knows maybe down rhe line just like i got the 360 simply for gears of war
Sony is going rule the upcoming next gen..they know what they are doing. They know what a GAMING console is about. And they put that first in the system without showing off a bunch ofgimmicky features first and then ohh yea it also plays games.

And when it comes to online play, I've heard the whole xbox is faster not a much lag so on and so on. I've played both systems online xbox live isn't worth the extra money of something you get free on psn.
Yes but now psn offers extra features for 50 dollers a year. Laughing
Kmacz
Kmacz
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sat May 25, 2013 7:15 am

I also feel that while Sony and Microsoft are trying to reach a bigger crowd, much like Sony hooked a bunch of people when it won its blu-ray battle, they still forget that for a lot of us it's about the games. Steam has a console in the works and that might also be something to consider, to what extent is steam going to catch the gamer market and sony and microsoft will have to fight to get the attention of your madden-loving-king-of-the-hill-player that seems to power a lot of the decisions made by these companies?

Consider this, the Wii-u was a flop, but on its own market it has been doing relatively well. It does what it aims at, to retain its younger demographic and pull back the hardcore gamers with titles from its franchises that are great fun and beautifully executed, titles that are only on its console and that have a great attention to detail. I mean, have you played skyward sword?

Sony does that with MGS and a lot of its quirky crap that seeps out of JPN and that works for them, I was on their bandwagon up until ps3. But the fact remains that this new xbox looks like it attempts to incorporate all the stuff that I dont give a shit about when playing a game.

I mean, I play chrono trigger all the time, you think I give a rat's ass if my elite mode is refreshed globally every twelve seconds?

I also have to admit that it will bring in all the people that it wants to bring. The meat heads, the techies that want total incorporation, the curious newbs and those people that are competitive gamers (i.e. CoD, SF, Madden, FIFA, et al). But in doing that, it alienates those of us that see the future of the industry in the ideas folk can create as games and the stories that can be told while taking one on a journey of discovery.

I'm sure that there will be games that do that on this console and on the new PS. I just dont want to have to tell the damn thing to do it for me or have to pay an extra fee if I just want to borrow the game from my buddy for the weekend, because it is shitty and I can beat it in 8hrs. I do not recall the last time I bought a copy of RE for example. Oh, I do, it was RE4, the last decent game in the series.

I can go on all day about this, but in all honesty, it will sell like pancakes and there will be lines out to the parking lot at every best buy for one of these things. And I will laugh my ass off, because I know the following summer it'll be $150 cheaper and bundled with that one game you thought it looked super sweet, but it ended up being clunky to play and shitty on LIVE.

EDIT:

Ill leave you with this gem that one of my buddies just sent my way:

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sat May 25, 2013 7:57 am

That is exactly what I WANT!!!
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Sat May 25, 2013 10:13 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:That is exactly what I WANT!!!

TV?
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sat May 25, 2013 10:33 am

lol! cheers
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sat May 25, 2013 10:56 am

chase1319 wrote:

TV?

Exactly!!!
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Sat May 25, 2013 11:01 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
chase1319 wrote:

TV?

Exactly!!!

Awesome!!!! cheers
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sat May 25, 2013 9:50 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
chase1319 wrote:

TV?

Exactly!!!

God I hate TV,or what it has become. HATE IT. Have been without it and can be without it for the rest of time.

How much reality shit can people stuff into their noggin' is baffling.

But, if you want more TV, im pretty sure once google glass comes out, it'll most likely give a more integrated TV experience.

What im getting at is, so much stuff coming out and it seems everyone wants to tackle the same market; 5 or 65 yrs olds singing in the voice, people hoarding/selling shit and the game from last night.

It is going to be a bumpy ride for some, that is for sure. The question then becomes, how many devices to stream this crap do YOU need?
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sat May 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Gatiio wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
chase1319 wrote:

TV?

Exactly!!!

God I hate TV,or what it has become. HATE IT. Have been without it and can be without it for the rest of time.

How much reality shit can people stuff into their noggin' is baffling.

But, if you want more TV, im pretty sure once google glass comes out, it'll most likely give a more integrated TV experience.

What im getting at is, so much stuff coming out and it seems everyone wants to tackle the same market; 5 or 65 yrs olds singing in the voice, people hoarding/selling shit and the game from last night.

It is going to be a bumpy ride for some, that is for sure. The question then becomes, how many devices to stream this crap do YOU need?

Every device possible .... sqaudts holding mini TV too watch my shit on lol jk gattiio reality shows do suck though . For the most part .
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 am

Personally, Im like "Fuck the techno-babble bullshit". I basically use my ps3 for 2 things: gaming and streaming Netflix. All this side shit xbox is trying to fiddle with is pretty lame to me. Even when the 360 came out I couldn't really find one game that would make me want to buy it. Dont get me wrong, gears, halo, left 4 dead, all fun games but nothing to get my chonies wet. I just want it to focus on GAMING and ENTERTAINMENT because thats what I bought the damn thing for in the first place!

Edit: Not to crap on this thread, just giving my opinion.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next