COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Full Launch Party Set - Chipp S2, Nozzel S2, Gassed S2 - SOLD!

+8
Colossus of Destiny
Blood101
manny
niskio
joyfulthing
Takemaru
comatoseghost
paulusaltus
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FS Full Launch Party Set - Chipp S2, Nozzel S2, Gassed S2 - SOLD! - Page 2 Empty Re: FS Full Launch Party Set - Chipp S2, Nozzel S2, Gassed S2 - SOLD!

Post  comatoseghost Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:05 pm

gregm wrote:
comatoseghost wrote:This deal smells like Rottencrotch Suspect  Why are the "arm accessories" missing? Is the original packaging included Question I'm suspicious of this "fellow boardie" with 2 posts & a ridiculous, if not completely naive offer scratch. If this dude checks out, consider the air cleared. Until then, I'm not convinced this deal is legit No 

I've got proof of shipping, will let you know once they arrive.

My curiosity is to where they came from? Is this some dudes wife who's had enough? Are they hot? Forgive me for playing CAD cop here, and I hope this is legit, but a fresh Rottencrotch floats in with a crazy offer & vanishes. Why not eBay? Crotch has no ties to the forum & nothing to prove.
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

FS Full Launch Party Set - Chipp S2, Nozzel S2, Gassed S2 - SOLD! - Page 2 Empty Re: FS Full Launch Party Set - Chipp S2, Nozzel S2, Gassed S2 - SOLD!

Post  Takemaru Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Let us know greg please, I am curious now.
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Hmm, I apologize... I thot Greg already received the figures...
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:59 am

comatoseghost wrote:My curiosity is to where they came from? Is this some dudes wife who's had enough? Are they hot? Forgive me for playing CAD cop here, and I hope this is legit, but a fresh Rottencrotch floats in with a crazy offer & vanishes. Why not eBay? Crotch has no ties to the forum & nothing to prove.

I've gotten some crazy deals before from completely random noobs. Either they bought the figures on a whim and never liked them, or maybe just looking for some quick cash...Who knows. It does happen though. There are still SOME nice people left in the vinyl community Smile 
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 pm

ontheDL wrote: There are still SOME nice people left in the vinyl community Smile 

That is what I want to continue to believe in^^
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2