COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GASSED Specimen 001 and ghost squadt needed

+2
whacko
fender
6 posters

Go down

GASSED Specimen 001 and ghost squadt needed Empty GASSED Specimen 001 and ghost squadt needed

Post  fender Tue May 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Need the new gassed squadt released, anyone interested in selling? also want the ghost one as well.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

GASSED Specimen 001 and ghost squadt needed Empty Re: GASSED Specimen 001 and ghost squadt needed

Post  fender Wed May 13, 2009 1:02 am

Anyone order an extra one? i'll pay pretty well for the trouble of selling your extra!
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

GASSED Specimen 001 and ghost squadt needed Empty Re: GASSED Specimen 001 and ghost squadt needed

Post  whacko Fri May 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Someone in the UK is selling a Gohst auction style on the 'Bay. You might be able to get it for a decent price if you don't run up a bidding war (bid late).

auction

Idea
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Fri May 15, 2009 8:00 pm

i'm actually bidding on that one already lol, hopefully no one comes and trys to steal it :/

but thanks for looking out whacko, your a cool dude! I've been noticing that people on these forums are really nice and try to help each other out. On the kidrobot forums people talk with short fuses and end up sounding like dicks.. no offense if anyone from the KR boards read this.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Fri May 15, 2009 8:09 pm

fender wrote:i'm actually bidding on that one already lol, hopefully no one comes and trys to steal it :/

but thanks for looking out whacko, your a cool dude! I've been noticing that people on these forums are really nice and try to help each other out. On the kidrobot forums people talk with short fuses and end up sounding like dicks.. no offense if anyone from the KR boards read this.

yea KR is for lil wussies. you will get what you need ova hea!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri May 15, 2009 10:44 pm

fender wrote:i'm actually bidding on that one already lol, hopefully no one comes and trys to steal it :/

For the most part we are a close-knit group. I wouldn't give you my Gohst Smile But if I can help you find one that is offered up for sale I will, especially if you can get a deal on it. Afterall lots of people on this board have given me some silly deals in order to help me build out my collection.

I rarely go to the KR boards. There is just too much crap going on, and stuff moves to fast to really pay attention to. Also there is just too much drama bullshit that happens and when you have a membership of like 10000, its harder to get to know people enough to know who you can trust on deals and stuff.

Besides the only toys I seriously collect are Jamungo toys, I could care less about most Dunnies (stupid shaped wannabe cromagnon bunnies) and Qees (wannabe dunnies).
I find it funny that "Dunny" is another name for a toilet. jocolor
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Fri May 15, 2009 11:02 pm

KR can suck it. Dunnies are for virgins. Razz
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Fri May 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Razz Twisted Evil
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  established1987 Mon May 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Hey mate I got a GOHST up for grabs. PM me.
established1987
established1987
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down