COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated trade/selling sa orange doc

+6
Dodgy
TheMalkiWay
SaulSNES
ilovefreestufftoo
Geescube
chelito19soccer
10 posters

Go down

Updated trade/selling sa orange doc Empty Updated trade/selling sa orange doc

Post  chelito19soccer Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:49 am

As the title says looking for this cat, it seems the all green mfc series 2 is sought after willing to do a trade for that plus maybe something else, also have the sdcc 2013 akuma kidrobot nib that im willing to part with in a trade for some cats or the blue gid. Thanks for reading

Update
Looking to trade my orange doc for a good condition/new gassed or nozzle s1. The doc comes with a jacket and the dual smg silenced will ship with bags from the show and extra goodies if i cant trade might consider selling but would like to trade. Also would trade for the blueyyy

Update dos:
I sent pms back about a trade but never got replied back to so im adding to the trade list a got away clean varient plus $$. To sell it is going to be hard as stated previously but if i do it will be us only since the rarity of the squadt dont want to mess up on delivery and idk if too much but *pending sale* as a gift paypal or add the usual percentage i would rather work out a trade so pm me with reasonable offers
Regards
Z

Last edited by chelito19soccer on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Updated trade/selling sa orange doc Empty Re: Updated trade/selling sa orange doc

Post  chelito19soccer Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 am

Update bump
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Updated trade/selling sa orange doc Empty Re: Updated trade/selling sa orange doc

Post  Geescube Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:25 am

Holy smokes. That is quite the trade!!! Hope someone will rescue you! Orange doc is so beautiful.
Geescube
Geescube
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:33 am

would also do trade for squadts from other shows aka medium war
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 am

Good luck on your trade dude. Orange Doc for a S1 Nozzel or S1 Gassed is pretty generous trade IMHO.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  SaulSNES Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:19 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Good luck on your trade dude. Orange Doc for a S1 Nozzel or S1 Gassed is pretty generous trade IMHO.
x2

If you wanna sell assembly doc outright, just say the word I'd be more than happy to buy him.
SaulSNES
SaulSNES
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 pm

SaulSNES wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Good luck on your trade dude. Orange Doc for a S1 Nozzel or S1 Gassed is pretty generous trade IMHO.
x2

If you wanna sell assembly doc outright, just say the word I'd be more than happy to buy him.
go get'em
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
SaulSNES wrote:
x2

go get'em

Got some pms to sell lol hopefully doesnt come down to selling the squadt would rather try get my collection a little more complete
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:07 pm

chelito19soccer wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
SaulSNES wrote:
x2

go get'em
Got some pms to sell lol hopefully doesnt come down to selling the squadt would rather try get my collection a little more complete
Gassed S1 comes up more often for sale, I say you sell the doc to one of these squadt fiends.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMalkiWay Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 pm

If you end up deciding to sell the SA Doc, I would love to buy him off you. I was #46 in line at the SA and was so depressed that I couldn't grab the doc. Been on the lookout ever since.
TheMalkiWay
TheMalkiWay
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  SaulSNES Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:26 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
chelito19soccer wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
SaulSNES wrote:
x2

go get'em
Gassed S1 comes up more often for sale, I say you sell the doc to one of these squadt fiends.
I like the way you think brotherman!!!
SaulSNES
SaulSNES
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dodgy Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:21 am

I'll gladly buy the doc from you if you decide to sell. Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss things further. I can PayPal at any time.

Thanks,
Dodgy
Dodgy
Dodgy
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:18 am

Wow, im still amazed this hasnt been traded yet. Makes me kick myself for not buying the s01 gassed when I had the chance.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 am

My problem in selling is i cant make my collection grow it shrinks i do have bills lol and a couple hundred could help :/ if no one wants to trade ill think of a fair asking price and then ill contact ppl in the order they contacted me if interested
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:20 am

Update bump
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 pm

PM sent
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  No.13 Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:17 pm

I can't PM yet, but if you decide to sell Get Away Clean I'd be interested. Thanks!
No.13
No.13
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  jpeso18k Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 am

pm sent a few days ago.
jpeso18k
jpeso18k
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down