COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You damn UK fuckers are crazy

+5
DannyCassette
whacko
fender
EL PADRINO
BigC
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You damn UK fuckers are crazy - Page 2 Empty Re: You damn UK fuckers are crazy

Post  Mendez Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 pm

You damn UK fuckers are crazy - Page 2 Asshat

Sucks about your situation, but people like you are the reason I'll never be able to afford to finish collections. Especially when the person that sold it to you gave such a good deal thinking it was going to find a home with a pure collector. Quite honestly, the only thing I ever bought in mind to "flip" / "trade bait" were the KAWS Keychains (which I still have and feel no need to push them). I've said it a few times, if anyone deserves flipper profits it should be the ARTISTS not some consumer.

You damn UK fuckers are crazy - Page 2 Rant
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri May 22, 2009 1:47 am

No hate bro.
Good luck with paying off your engine rebuild.
For that price you prolly couldna gotten another car (not a great car... but still)

And overseas shipping really does suck. Lots of times Ihave seen things I want to buy overseas but most of the time the shipping would cost more than the item I was looking at. Hell it even costs 3x as much to ship to Canada and thats practically the 51st state. I could drive there in a couple of hours. It doesn't help that Euro's are valued so much higher than the US Dollar either.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Fri May 22, 2009 3:20 am

Whacko Thanks... the $3000 is motorcycle engine and framework.... I don't do cars Laughing

To set the record straight again. the skllbud set is the only thing offered on the bay purchased from EP for $150 incl ship to US, and then I paid a buddy to ship to UK with other stuff.
This formed part of a bigger transaction which was several hundreds of dollars more.

One particular item will not leave my collection, and I am grateful to have been offered this, but anyone else at the time could have bought it.
I have been with Jamungo and their products for a long time, so I am not purchasing to seek a quick buck, I am purchasing for pleasure.

A situation has occured where duplicates have now had to be considered for sacrifice to meet other demands upon me.
If any boardie wants the skllbudset for $150 which is what I paid + PP fee+ship at cost it is theirs.

The other items were purchased at the going rate of the time and were not retail or BB pulls, so should I sell to people unknown to me on the bay for a loss, I think not.
The Uniabombers were withdrawn from ebay, so were not sold there and an arrangement made privately with another collector.

Had anyone sent me a note through the bay and indentified themselves as a boardie here I am sure we would have sorted out something
I may be many things but a mind reader, I am not.
I have hooked up Tequilas through KR when Muttpop had then in stock at cost and others were selling them at $50-$70 a pop.
I have recently hooked up a couple of members with a few of my duplicate rare 9"ers.
I have spend literally $$$$ of over time putting together my Jamungo collection and Dunnies.
Statements such as "pure collector and people like you stop me getting sets" quite frankly are offensive and BS.

You have to do what I did, beg ,steal, borrow to get the cash, go without other stuff or to a degree Flip if you can't trade to get what you want.

For instance No-one gave me my saner or HII at cost, I had to wait till one came in at a price I was willing to pay.

None of the Jamungo, stuff I have which was purchased through a third party was retail, so why would I wish to lose money on a sale.

I am sorry, but I took these items to the bay, to try to prevent this sort of shytt occuring.

I am just kinda peeved that this is slanted towards me taking advantage of a situation, when this is most definatley not the case.

I accept however I am tring to take advantage of the current market and interest in all things Jamungo, to pay some bills and perhaps, provide me with some bills to pick up the next squadt sets.

Things are not always as clear as they appear, and perhaps others will also consider the pricing of the items they list for resale.....
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 am

I'm not mad at u man I just wish the hookups would be reciprocated. I needed a unnabomber and no one came thru even though some peeps may have had 4. Don't get me wrong I love eBay but I specifically stated in my thread I was giving a hookup before going to eBay myself. I could have just as easily took my blue khun to eBay but I decided to sell it to you instead. Now let's see you offer me a great deal on something good and consider yourself forgivin! If not have a good one... I do need an extra squadt...
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 am

What's even more insulting is that I sent u the buyers for the 9"s and this is the mutha fuckin thanks I get??? LOL do u man! Mad
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Fri May 22, 2009 2:06 pm

EP let me have your list of wants, if I have something you need and I can part with we can talk.
PM me.
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sun May 24, 2009 3:23 am

thx man, i was just asking for a lil respect where i felt respect was due. Buellster is a good guy everyone and i hope he stays here on c&d. im a native New Yorker and ball buster and i hope he and everyone understands its all good in my hood!!! the last thing we need is for this to be a place filled with assholes and vultures that take more then they give. all said and done, buellster felt bad and offered me some items i was looking for at cost, which to me is a strange anomaly these days. i thank him for this act of jamungo kindness, forgive him for this shameful oversight and hope everybody else does too. if not, tie him to a stake and ill light the match...Twisted Evil
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2