COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Base 1:1 skulls...I want 'em

+2
Gatiio
Piggyv01
6 posters

Go down

Secret Base 1:1 skulls...I want 'em Empty Secret Base 1:1 skulls...I want 'em

Post  Piggyv01 Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:22 am

Hey everyone, I'm after Secret Base 1:1 scale skulls. Primarily the flocked, GID and prism/glitter style but I'm open to any of them. Hit me up if you have one to sell or trade. I've got lots of ThreeA stuff amongst other trade bait.
Thanks!
Piggyv01
Piggyv01
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Secret Base 1:1 skulls...I want 'em Empty Re: Secret Base 1:1 skulls...I want 'em

Post  Gatiio Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:03 am

No.

How about you show some manners?  Smile
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Secret Base 1:1 skulls...I want 'em Empty Re: Secret Base 1:1 skulls...I want 'em

Post  Piggyv01 Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 am

Oh, the irony.
My manners are just fine, thanks, and I see no problem using this BST forum for its intended purpose.

I had another look at the rules because I was concerned that maybe I had done something wrong. However, as I thought, there is but one rule; Be respectful. So, bearing that in mind, if one of us is out of line here it's you.
At least you were upfront about it this time, instead of PMing to tell me off for not following your made up rules knowing full well that I couldn't reply.
Anyway, I'll let you get back to pretending you're Sheriff of the CAD forums.
Piggyv01
Piggyv01
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  XSuicide SquadX Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Yeah, I'm not seeing a single issue with this. There's definitely no form of disrespect or bad manners in either of his posts here.
XSuicide SquadX
XSuicide SquadX
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Gatiio wrote:No.

How about you show some manners?  Smile

I think he may have been joking since the post says.... I want em lol vs please help or something lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Piggyv01 please understand, I'm not trying to be a d-bag right now. I'm just as guilty as you for creating multiple threads.

https://jamungo.forumotion.com/t4507-misfortune-cats-i-want-em#121876 Started on Thu Dec 05, 2013
https://jamungo.forumotion.com/t4542-secret-base-11-skullsi-want-em#123099 (This Thread) Started on Saturday Dec 21, 2013

Again there are no permanent rules set. We are just going by the honor system here.

Please try to keep one thread for Sales/Trade and one thread for Wanted. It will help out everyone especially if someone needs to reference you they can see your Sale/Trade or Wanted thread.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:34 pm

I was being a Smartass. Did you miss my smiley?

Also you got like 15 posts and just come here asking for stuff, that's not too cool now is it?

Best of luck, I just don't think it's the most effective way you could be achieving your wants.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:09 pm

I saw the smiley. Totally no big deal. Chill fuckers, all yuz guyz....  violent ahhhh!
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down