COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-order possible

5 posters

Go down

Pre-order possible Empty Pre-order possible

Post  ludok Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:17 pm

I have miss many squadt because i was working at the time of the release.I think i am not alone in this instance.I would know if is not possible in the future to change that.Already is not ever easy the squadt leaves in minutes.Have you thought about that, and to the cad menbers who are here and are not free at the time of the release?
ludok
ludok
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Pre-order possible Empty Re: Pre-order possible

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:18 pm

ludok wrote:I have miss many squadt because i was working at the time of the release.I think i am not alone in this instance.I would know if is not possible in the future to change that.Already is not ever easy the squadt leaves in minutes.Have you thought about that, and to the cad menbers who are here and are not free at the time of the release?

Alll drops are pre-order. Order now it's released/shipped at a later time. It might be best for you to find a mule. I mean there are some board members that do skip drops. The question should be if there should be two drops in a single day. 12am and 12pm for example.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:12 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
ludok wrote:I have miss many squadt because i was working at the time of the release.I think i am not alone in this instance.I would know if is not possible in the future to change that.Already is not ever easy the squadt leaves in minutes.Have you thought about that, and to the cad menbers who are here and are not free at the time of the release?

Alll drops are pre-order. Order now it's released/shipped at a later time. It might be best for you to find a mule. I mean there are some board members that do skip drops. The question should be if there should be two drops in a single day. 12am and 12pm for example.

I think split drops would be cool except double chance for flippers to score as well.
I think maybe for the 20" squadt there maybe a like 24-48 hr Window to order being that it will probably be like a made to order type of thing, with them being so big price will be pretty Ihigh im sure, so this seems possible.
Also im hoping for a sub on the mini squadts !>Smile really all im looking forward to .5 squadts and 20"

But back to the subject ilovefreestuff is correct it is a pre-order that just sells out like crazy. Ive been lucky enough to have some one mule for me on some.
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 pm

i am Lucky that when it drops i am at home , so i am ready set and go  Very Happy but i can understand that it is not funny when your at work or something else !!
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:49 pm

I think the way it stands works and has for a long time. Maybe try to schedule around the drops.

It is not possible to be preordered because the numbers are set, and preorders would mean the numbers would fluctuate. This way, it ensures that there is a constant number of production and dates for shipping, etc. are met.

Sorry that you cant make the drops, It has happened to a lot of us. My best advice would be to try and ask fellow members or other friends to mule for you.

I have been helped like that and it does feel fuzzy and nice when people go out of their way and hold things for months just because youre too broke to pay up. LOL.

CAD is a great place.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ludok Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:47 am

Yes i am agree with what you said but you can understand me.So if you prefer see the squadt on ebay,me not and i havent enough money to go here.And i dont understand what would that change.

But i have not the choice. silent 
ludok
ludok
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down