COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bad - no sale items here

+3
Swordfish
chiprender
blacksunshine
7 posters

Go down

My bad - no sale items here Empty My bad - no sale items here

Post  blacksunshine Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:10 pm

This newcomer has nothing for sale!

Last edited by blacksunshine on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Respecting the forum's way :))
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

My bad - no sale items here Empty Re: My bad - no sale items here

Post  chiprender Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm going to be delicate so as to TRY not to offend here. Since you are new to this board and community, it's a bit different than other communities (in a GOOD way). Seeing as you ARE so new, it may come off a little dick-ish that you've posted a list of items for sale that have nothing to do with the actual community right away-- after just three posts it seems like that's all you're using the board for... This is primarily a place to discuss all things Squadt.

Having said that, you'll note that members (even myself) do post occasionally other (non-Squadt) items for sale (I appreciate your interest in some of what I have to sell)... but typically it's after we've had a history of talking Squadt...and it doesn't happen too often. What this is trying to avoid is becoming just another place to sell your stuff....that isn't the point of this place.

I'm not trying to make you feel unwelcome...I just wanted to gently let you know my thoughts as it relates to CAD. CAD members are truly family, we've seen people go through a LOT of stuff. Around here, it's community first, selling second.

If you're good with all that, welcome to CAD -- they've helped me a ton with shit life throws my way. Other members can chime in, especially if I'm thinking incorrectly here. Thanks.
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Swordfish Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Try not to take offense Blacksunshine, Chip can come off as kind of an ass!  lol!   Wink 

But yeah, awesome place for chatting, sharing pics, and feeling at home. So hang out for a lil and get to know some peeps!
Swordfish
Swordfish
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Hahahaha...that made my day! Thanks bro! I love you too!!
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:24 am

Yo, this ain't an Indoor Swapmart and most of us do our transactions with USD not that Monopoly fun money bullshit.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 am

chiprender wrote:I'm going to be delicate so as to TRY not to offend here. Since you are new to this board and community, it's a bit different than other communities (in a GOOD way). Seeing as you ARE so new, it may come off a little dick-ish that you've posted a list of items for sale that have nothing to do with the actual community right away-- after just three posts it seems like that's all you're using the board for... This is primarily a place to discuss all things Squadt.

Having said that, you'll note that members (even myself) do post occasionally other (non-Squadt) items for sale (I appreciate your interest in some of what I have to sell)... but typically it's after we've had a history of talking Squadt...and it doesn't happen too often. What this is trying to avoid is becoming just another place to sell your stuff....that isn't the point of this place.

I'm not trying to make you feel unwelcome...I just wanted to gently let you know my thoughts as it relates to CAD. CAD members are truly family, we've seen people go through a LOT of stuff. Around here, it's community first, selling second.

If you're good with all that, welcome to CAD -- they've helped me a ton with shit life throws my way. Other members can chime in, especially if I'm thinking incorrectly here. Thanks.

No offense taken and thanks for the heads-up. I just started my interest in squadt and young gohst so it's more of a wtb for me (all I have right now are a few young gohst). I'm going to amend my wts post to something else; not sure if I can delete it at the moment.

Last edited by blacksunshine on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:36 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Yo, this ain't an Indoor Swapmart and most of us do our transactions with USD not that Monopoly fun money bullshit.

I can appreciate that most people deal with USD. But you can stop being a dick.
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 am

So much of this happens on the daily that I dont even bother anymore.

BUT~!

before calling anyone a dick, you should note that it was you that came here asking for a 'swapmeet' treatment, by mistaking this forum for a simple Buy/Sell board and just trying to sell things to a community that you dont even seem very interested off the gate to interact with, Blacksunshine.

Im sure you have not yet developed a thick skin, but that kinda comes with time here.   Use common sense, would you do that on the 3A boards, just drop by after a few posts and try to sell a bunch of random items?  

Welcome, and next time, Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 am

Gatiio wrote:So much of this happens on the daily that I dont even bother anymore.

BUT~!

before calling anyone a dick, you should note that it was you that came here asking for a 'swapmeet' treatment, by mistaking this forum for a simple Buy/Sell board and just trying to sell things to a community that you dont even seem very interested off the gate to interact with, Blacksunshine.

Im sure you have not yet developed a thick skin, but that kinda comes with time here.   Use common sense, would you do that on the 3A boards, just drop by after a few posts and try to sell a bunch of random items?  

Welcome, and next time, Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

I wouldn't want to call Colossus of Destiny that if he was respectful. But I guess that's subjective.

I understand that this is a tight community, and it has its own rules and ways which I must respect. I chanced upon this forum because I was searching for some young gohst figures and Jeff Lamm's figures. Then I saw the Sell or Trade thread so I posted the items that I was selling. It was definitely my mistake for doing that and 'appearing' that I'm only using the forum to sell stuff. But c'mon now, you guys gotta give me some time to actually interact.
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 am

My bad - no sale items here 192 It's on and poppin'!

Naw man you shouldn't be calling dudes on here dicks at all....yet. Chill  bonghit 
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:02 pm

In the spirit of fairness (or at least what is fair in my humble opinion), I have just completed a transaction with Blacksunshine (he bought a couple Lamm items) offline, and we've traded a few emails. He's been great to deal with! So even though you had a bit of a rough start, Bjorn, I hope you take it for what it is and stck around the community...I think you'll appreciate the passion of its members.

I hope you heal quickly from your accident...whiplash is never a fun gig. Sad

Again, welcome to CAD.
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks Chip! And everyone else too!  Very Happy 
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 pm

chiprender wrote:In the spirit of fairness (or at least what is fair in my humble opinion), I have just completed a transaction with Blacksunshine (he bought a couple Lamm items) offline, and we've traded a few emails. He's been great to deal with! So even though you had a bit of a rough start, Bjorn, I hope you take it for what it is and stck around the community...I think you'll appreciate the passion of its members.

I hope you heal quickly from your accident...whiplash is never a fun gig. Sad

Again, welcome to CAD.

+1
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down